X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hollywood 7-17

HOLLYWOOD PARK -- Race #2 -- FARO (#3)
    __________________________________________________ __________________

Today's second race is a $10,000 claiming sprint for older horses going seven furlongs. The par for this level is a 100. Based on our speed figures report, FARO (7-2) looks like the horse to play in this spot. This four year old appears very sharp right at the moment and may take some beating up near the pace once again.

FARO earned much improved figures of 98-99 versus state bred company at this same $10,000 level. Last time out, FARO posted a much faster than par pace figure of 109 but had his final figure fall to a 94+. FARO has a very strong opening quarter and follows it with a very snappy move around the turn. Those dominant first two points of call could open the race up for FARO leaving the turn. The Hollywood main track has always favored early pace so FARO looks double tough over this strip.

I think I will just focus on one horse since I don't really like anything else. QUE BORGES (3-1) makes sense for the exacta even though the payoff might not be that great. A straight wager on FARO will probably be my focus here. Good luck!

Good Hit :

yesterday ....... lets do it again

G.L.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
    X