Saturday's Top Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Top Two

YTD: Still profitable against heavy racetrack juice at +$20.50, rating all bets at $10 to win and place

Stakes action all over the country today but I found only two plays that stood out. Thus, a very short card but both plays look solid.

Belmont Park Race 6 Play #1 Gold Reserve
    $40,000 claimers on the grass. This horse faced slightly tougher two back in his only other start on the grass and ran very well from a bad outside post before fading. Clunked on the dirt last out but returns to the grass with a great inside post and a distance directly to the horse's suiting.

Colonial Downs Race 9 Gr. III Virginia Derby Play #8 Artie Schiller
    I think Artie Schiller is the best three year old grass horse in the country. He's won three in a row, each at a longer distance than before. This time he stretches out to a mile-and-a-quarter, which should be no problem for him as he is built like a giraffe and has a very long stride. Prince Arch and Kitten's Joy, the main rivals, are also outstanding horses but Artie Schiller is a monster.

Recap

Two plays, one 5-1 winner, one second place horse. Gold Reserve paid $12.20 to win and $6.10 to place. Artie Schiller lost the lead in the stretch but paid $2.60 to place.

Total wagered (based on $10 to win and place): $40
    Cashed: $104.50

Profit on day: +64.50

YTD: +$85.00

Congrats to all who played. Next report likely Saturday.

Comment

Gris

Congrats wished I'd been here to play!!!! hc

Comment

gris :

Nice Hit ..... Thanks !

Two plays, one 5-1 winner, one second place horse. Gold Reserve paid $12.20 to win and $6.10 to place.

Thats Kool !
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
        X