hollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hollywood

HOLLYWOOD PARK -- Race #7 -- JOHN'S KINDA GIRL (#4)
    __________________________________________________ __________________

The 7th race is a turf route for three year old fillies. The par for this level is a 102. This race looks pretty wide open from a figures standpoint. Even though OLD CHINESE COPY (5-2) has the best most recent figure, there is one filly that could be ready for a new top figure this evening.

I am very optomistic about the return effort of JOHN'S KINDA GIRL (3-1). This filly is coming off a five month break and hails from the red hot Cerin barn. Back on February 1st, JOHN'S KINDA GIRL earned turf figures of 98-101-99 at the 101 level. I believe this filly still has plenty of upside potential and might be ready for a 102 final figure for her return to racing. JOHN'S KINDA GIRL will be ridden by Jon Court since P Val is still not able to ride. I like the jockey upgrade to Court as well as the switch to Hollywood Park's turf course. JOHN'S KINDA GIRL broke her maiden at this track and has been training very well for Cerin. All things considered, I feel JOHN'S KINDA GIRL is sitting on a new top effort. I will have to take my chances from there.

I would either have to spread deep with the quinella combos or just stick with a straight wager on JOHN'S KINDA GIRL. Since I can't get a great read on the others, a straight bet might be the way to go. Good luck!

The Best :

Welcome back ..... :D
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
    X