Where you in the saddle last-nite ?

G.L.

***MMM***

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

07-08-2004 05:14 AM

Luv2Play2
    BettorsChat Veteran

im a rascal and a naughty boy !!
    but you know me by know !!!!!!!!!!! i would have been gloating all over this forum.... i was playing golf , what was i thinking ? lady M , you've got things cook'n ovr. here and im happy for YOU the amount of work you do is simply amazzzzing, its about time others recognized your unselfishness. oh by the way my links ply. sucked i bett/or stick to the pups... lol great job at jax and im not supprised, keep this forum kick'n azz and build your following... GL2U

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

07-08-2004 05:04 PM

i think its more fun if your in the saddle , and by all means use that crop.. me likes a good spanking . so its D.Lane this evening and lets ride it hard..
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

A Big 10/4 :

I will put up a batch in a little bit , I have to attend a town meeting that might last a bit (mayor , police chief , fire marshall , etc. etc. ) and they can gab for hours over meaningless odds and ends (golf, women , etc. etc ) and I will toss a few when I get back .

Any particulars ?

G.L.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

can you include phoenix?

hey MMM...can you get the card for phoenix dogs 2nite?...i'm heading to the local otb...as always, thanks a lot and congratulations on that hit at evangeline yesterday...joop

Comment

they handle tampa of course

jax. / flagler/ have seen wheeling/ but not all the time. but hey its your time ,so whatever you want me to pound.... oh by the way
        5'6" 120lbs. geezzzz you may want to go alittle easy on that crop,
        this ole man aint got much of an azz. GL2U and of course thanx soooo much.
        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

<> <> <>

***MMM***
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
          X