To Lady Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Lady Memphis

Just thought I'd drop you a little hello....Hoping all is well for you...I don't mind sneaking over here to say hi....You know what you are doing, and I have the utmost respect for that....Surely do miss your BaseBall inputs....I have a lot of Family (Especially younger brother) that frequents Evangeline Downs (70 miles from home)....Let me know if you get something you really like....I'll pass it on to him, and he'll think I'm the Man....

as always...your pal...kmann/Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

kmann :

Why Thank You . I would love to post a few from time to time and get back in the mix , but my business is in here till some sort of class is restored and I miss posting myself .

I often have a little bevy of looks at the games , and fare quite well with them overall . Not killing the books but managing to hold my own till my mojo comes back in grand fashion . I seen where you cast-off with a new ship recently and may have gotten your crew sober ( ) and as usual a fine crew it is !

As far as E-Downs , I might just drop you a line every once in a while when I see something thats looks solid . Really have been fairly solid with the racing circut this year , and show a decent + in both pups ( Nice+ ) and the ponies ( Fair+ ) . Its just a cryin shame I cant do this without help , even though its tough for some to understand we all need it (on a daily basis) .

But as with anything , I am a great student and excell at paying attention to hundreds of things at once !

Till Next Time

G.L.

***MMM***

ps - had a fair nite in b-ball ( 6-3 )
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Lady M

Thanks for the reply...will be looking at and monitoring your posts. as I always do...Great Job on the Dogs/Horses...as always, your Podna...kmann aka Kaptain TOF:cool:

Comment

Just thought I'd throw my thoughts in too that I miss you're base plays, just like Kmann and so many others. Hope you'll throw us a few good ones anyway!

Comment

Lady M

picked up on Evangeline Downs tip...:cool:

Thanks for being so considerate...:D

as always...kmann--aka--Kaptain TOF

Comment

For You :

A winner ..... my friend

And yes I noticed you took the man to the washshed , I just know he didnt like that . I hope you do it everyday :D

G.L.

***MMM***

PS - Did you impress him , with a straight 1/2/3/4 call ?
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Re: For You :

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
              A winner ..... my friend

And yes I noticed you took the man to the washshed , I just know he didnt like that . I hope you do it everyday :D

G.L.

***MMM***

PS - Did you impress him , with a straight 1/2/3/4 call ?
              YES I DID....He's pretty knowledgable of Horses, as he's played them all his life...Was once part owner in an Evangeline Downs Horse....Called him, layed it out there with utmost confidence, cut him off several times, stated just play em like I layed em out...Told him plays came from a good source (friend), don't bat an eye...play em...Wanted to know how I possibly could know anything about La. horses while living in Ok...Cooly stated -- "I have my ways"...Thanks for being so considerate....I have no Idea how the wager turned out...I'm sure he'll let me know...as always--kmann:D

Comment

Working...
              X