Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneva Lakes: Friday Night July 9th

Hey all!

Hope some of you remember me and the Matrix. I usually disappear after football season, and I also found that I'm pretty good at Texas No Hold 'Em LOL!

Anyways, my wife and some of her friends from work are traveling up to Geneva Lakes this Friday, and I was hoping maybe someone would have some nice picks. I honestly have no idea how to bet on dogs, so I'd even appreciate some guidance on how to play some tickets with the info that gets provided.

Thanks for any help provided. I'll probably be lurking around a little more, as I do tend to enjoy betting on the 2nd half of baseball too.

^Hawk^
    Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Welcome Back Hawk :

Long time no-C

I would be happy to throw some numbers up for you and yours , but heed my warning that this track carries a lot of cast-offs that cant make it at the big tracks .

I live about 12 minutes fron the track and I do dinner there on a regular basis ( try the pork-chops) . Ever consider going to Dairyland ? .... its pay-outs are much better albeit about a hour away , but either or I will be happy to help !

G.L.

A Welcome Back !
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Hmmmmm.....let me run by the boss and see what she says. Since they only get to do this once a year, maybe they would opt for the better track.
      Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

Well, they don't have much choice but to go there. The company limo is dropping them off at a hotel near the track that has shuttle service. I'll pass the pork chop tip on to them, and we'll gladly take any insight on the card you can offer.

Thanks!

^Hawk^

Comment

Consider it Done

G.L.

***MMM***
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
          X