• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ne horse racing picks 4 monday

Looking 4 monday selections thanks alot
    On the Outside Looking In

Shore Bet

I'm new to this Horse Racing myself. The one thing that I have been wagering is Prado @ Belmont for Win/Place. He is racing all day today with some good odds. I have made a lot of money since the alert.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Race 1 #2

Race 2 #2

Race 3 #6

Race 4 #7

Race 5 #9

Race 7 #4

Race 8 #5

Race 9 #4

Race 10 #2

GL
    Last edited by ItsBillBelichick; 07-05-2004, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Re: Shore Bet

Originally posted by ItsBillBelichick
      I'm new to this Horse Racing myself. The one thing that I have been wagering is Prado @ Belmont for Win/Place. He is racing all day today with some good odds. I have made a lot of money since the alert.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Race 1 #2 Show 2.30

Race 2 #2 Win 7.00 Place 4.40 Show 3.50

Race 3 #6 Place 2.60 Show 2.10

Race 4 #7 Scratched

Race 5 #9 Win 7.60 Place 4.20 Show 2.20

Race 7 #4 Show 2.90

Race 8 #5 Win 3.60 Place 2.60 Show 2.20

Race 9 #4 Win 9.90 Place 5.70 Show 3.10

Race 10 #2 Miss

Another real good day!

GL
      Last edited by ItsBillBelichick; 07-05-2004, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Bill

Thanks for reminding me of the Prado angel today!!!! I rode him in every race and made some nice bucks!! M/M thank you for the original alert!! Where would we be without you? Thanks hc And Wiz thanks for the horse play in the 8th on Chelyan, I boxed him with Prado and hit the exacta and his 2nd place finish even made me a couple bucks!!! Don't understand what happened with Wiz and M/M while i was gone? Only hope the fence hasn"t fallen to far over to be repaired. Apologies aren't always necessary but what the hell " Can't we all just get along"? Thanks everyone!!!! Just my two cents and that won't get you very far!

Comment

What Makes Prado :

so attractive and you cant miss this , is he rides for everybody on the planet and " Still Wins Alot "

Today it Was Swartz [ NR ] , Dutrow [ #2 ] , Weaver [ #24 ] , Mott [ #3 ] , Kimmel [2] [ NR ] , Bond [ #14 ] , Toner [ NR ] , Klesans [ #21 ] ....... now go to the thread at the top here and take a look at those trainers and you have to notice that they are not world beaters ( Mott & Dutrow withstanding) .

Why can he take them to the winners circle more than they are accustomed to being there ? ......... simple :

" Hes Good "

G.L.

***MMM***

I have cashed with him on 50.00 , 40.00 , 30.00 (just the other day) , 20.00 , and 10.00 (today) many times
          Last edited by MemphisMafia; 07-05-2004, 06:52 PM.
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I think he rode with more heart today. I believe it was his son's 18th B-day!

Comment

Working...
            X