Woodbine Race #4 :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodbine Race #4 :

Capped this one and like the chances here against a few sprinters , its a 6 furlong and I got a angle on #4 Dance Lessons .

Coming off 10 days rest , I have seen horses do well in this type set-up and because of the double entry in the 1 box (and the horses there) I am playing :

1 : to Win @ 4:1

<<<< >>>>>>>

[14] Exacta & [13] Exacta Boxed

Pow Wow Louie & Peakaboo Peak

G.L.

And I noticed they are have a Italian Fest up there , I hope you are attending and having a blast . Of note to you Ripped , Rabbit had his appendix removed and will be down for a few more days yet . His wife said hes fine and chomping at the bit :D

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

M/M

Learned something new in recent trip to Oregon. Read in the paper there that Woodbine is one on the tracks used in the triple crown of horse racing in Canada. The jockey who won this year was a very deserving!!! hc

Comment

Thanks for the selection! I will be leaving here shortly to attend the fine party that the Italians put on every year. Give the rabbit my best wishes for a speedy recovery as I know what it feels like...since I had emergency surgery to remove mine about 6 years ago.

Comment

Hope your still around :

A quicky here :

R5 : #5 / #11-#13-#3

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

M/M

Not sure if that is for me or not but played it just the same!! Thanks!! hc

Comment

Re: M/M

Originally posted by hazsupport
            Not sure if that is for me or not but played it just the same!! Thanks!! hc
            <> Good <>

536 = $$$

Comment

Re: Woodbine Race #4 :

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
              Capped this one and like the chances here against a few sprinters , its a 6 furlong and I got a angle on #4 Dance Lessons .

Coming off 10 days rest , I have seen horses do well in this type set-up and because of the double entry in the 1 box (and the horses there) I am playing :

1 : to Win @ 4:1

<<<< >>>>>>>

[14] Exacta & [13] Exacta Boxed

Pow Wow Louie & Peakaboo Peak

G.L.

And I noticed they are have a Italian Fest up there , I hope you are attending and having a blast . Of note to you Ripped , Rabbit had his appendix removed and will be down for a few more days yet . His wife said hes fine and chomping at the bit :D

***MMM***
              453 here , Pow Wow Louie #5 came into play as I feared !

Comment

m/m

Was the 13 horse a scratch? I saw listed under equipment Boff what does that mean? Oh! Blinders off!!!!! i got it!!! Thanks hc

Comment

Working...
                X