Phillies & U
    St. Louis & O
    Atl. & U
    Ari. & U
    T.B. & U
    K.C. & U
    Texas & U

Bonus : Tonite Yanks & Over

10 - 3 [ On Totals Today ] Record Keepers Office ! , 9 - 4 - 1 last evening , 9 - 3 the one before .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    Last edited by MemphisMafia; 06-27-2004, 07:30 PM.
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Re: Tomorrows Ball Games :

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
    Phillies & U
    St. Louis & O
    Atl. & U
    S.D. & U
    T.B. & U
    K.C. & U
    Texas & U

Bonus : Tonite Yanks & Over

10 - 3 [ On Totals Today ] Record Keepers Office ! , 9 - 4 - 1 last evening , 9 - 3 the one before .

G.L.

***MMM***

After checking on the S.D. @ Ari game with my ******* I found some interesting numbers that forces me to change my mind . The D-Backs as we all know are very banged up ( 11 men on the DL ) and most of its pitching , and they are a horrible (overall) .234 Batting Avg. against lefties and even worse @ home . Wells has been remarkable against them , with a 1.71 ERA & .979 WHIP , plus he always goes 6 to 7 deep . With both clubs traveling tonite , I see no reason whu S.D. shouldnt capture this one with ease and a bonus here is the mids & pens (Advantage S.D. )

G.L. and a PS - 11-3 on totals today

Comment

GL on the plays tomorrow. I haven't even started looking at the games. Your way ahead of me.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer :

Im sorry I didnt reply the other nite about your questionregarding parlays my friend . I was upset at the time and trying to defend myself against a flurry of onslaughts that where absolutely bullshit . " My appoligies "

I have noticed lately that we are both starting to run on more cylinders than we where for a while there and would love to start tossing some around with you again soon .

I have to believe that we almost went thru our bankroll that we built-up from the previous season and now that the devil ( Inter-League ) play is coming to a end , lets give a few another try ?

Thanks and kudos for just being here , you bring class and order where its sometimes chaotic and insane !

G.L.

***MMM***

ps - " Let them youngins swim more "

Comment

GL MMM

Glad you changed your mind on the SD game and joined the darkside of the force in that game.

I like SD a lot here. Reynolds coming off the DL and isn't the pitcher he use to be. I'm seeing him lasting at most five or six innings. Then it's bullpen time.

P.S. - Lets start that Parlay tomorrow and throw out two each. I'm feeling it right now. Just hope it continues
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Ditto :

Let see games begin !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Lady M

good luck on your plays today....as you know by now, we agree on quite a few, and have a couple opposites (OVER/UNDERs)...
              Theres plenty of room for us to share these babies...I like the HORSESHOE emblem....Lets hope it's a lucky one...as always kmann:cool: :cool:

PS: The Kaptain would do more than just consider you as parts of the crew...Spark/Neil been hitting the food and rum pretty hard...ItsBill has expressed an interest in coming aboard....The Kaptain has ideas of you beings the Helmsman(correction helmsperson) in this day and age circa (1680-1725) this would be a more than BOLD move by the Kaptain...

Ahh, but the Kaptain has never been a follower, so the plans be in motion...Me only problem will be quarters....The Kaptain wills work on it, and makes it work....Kapt TOF

good to know you're there....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X