In A Effort :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In A Effort :

to stop the ramblings that have went on for hours , and evidently on one hell-of-a lot of research (but not quite enough ) .

I will dispell all if not 98% of the accusations that have been thrown about tonite by one who is very misinformed and confussed , and his envy has left him throwing fire-balls into the largest body of water on the planet ;

" Ego Lake "

I will return much quicker than he with posts from here and complete nulifacation of outlandish remarks made while in denial of facts that elude him . Anyone with a brain the size of a pea can figure this out and evidently one (amongst us) has failed to arrive at the correct conclusions and fired off at the jaw-bone again ( " Oh NO ..... not again ? " ) with his lack of information that led him to believe he could become a industry member that picks winners .

As Stated , Iwill retun soon with all thats needed to show that this is nothing short of a witch-hunt by a gobblin that lost his cool (" Oh NO Not Again ? " ) .

Sorry to bore the members with such childish bull-shit , but isnt it about time that this comes to a end . Really ...... think about it , I guess my turn was up again ( 3 times in a year ) and many others that are well respected by many here ( and a few not ) have been subject to his abuse , his lack of knowledge ( NOW YOU KNOW WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT ! ) , and his anger-management money was spent on candy instead of books and because of that we can expect a 2 to 4 week blow-up at intervals commanded by a mad-man who could have stared in a " Hannible Lecter " movie ?

More Very Soon ( Trust-Me )

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Quoted Here (many times )

I need to say something here that you need to know ( evidently you dont ? )

Everyone here knows and has been told many times that I am in the service industry ( Greyhounds ) and have been involved with racing for over 35 years now . In that time ( and before ) I have made many friends that are in this business ( some dogs & some horses & some sports ) The list of names I could toss at you are endless :

Bad Bill McBride , Micheal Kipness ( AKA The Wizard ) , Donna Brothers , Railbird , The Professor , Mark Lamberti , Ron Nicoletti , Toby Callet , Michael Nunamaker , Rick Needham , " Sprint & Cathy Rodgers , Ellis Starr , Ed Lane , The Walker Group , Turf Club Analysts , Steve Fugitte , Joe Kristufek , F.A.S.T. Sheets , Valueline , Ron Uchman and on and on , in horses alone . In dogs I wont bore the members with a list that could take weeks to type but I will say that I am friends with Marcell and that should ring a bell here because he has won the largest ticket on record concerning greyhounds in America, as well as sports cappers also .

I often post thier outlooks and its for public consumption and I know in my heart these folks can do thier job far better than 99.99% of the people here ( myself included ) so lets get to the ponit here .

I use this information everyday , do I win everyday "NO" , but I do benifit greatly from it and win often . I somehow gather from your post that you just bet the top horse in the " Horses (and other parts ) " post ? Now I ask , if you did , where in the world did I say to do that ?

My tickets look like :

x/all/all or xx/all/*** or ***/xxxx/xxxxx or all/xx/xx or xx/xx/all or I box 3x-4x-5x-6x sometimes , etc. etc. . Only in best bets do I lay the wood as it where to a certain runner , and I better get that from Gary or another valued friend before leaping into it .

More to Follow :

Comment

(Taken from genevagreyhounds.com)

Out-right Lie !

Comment

Counter Point :

Quote :

Gee, I wonder if Monte knows he has a plagerist and fraud as a moderator.

I also wonder if hes aware he has a mad-mad amongst us ?

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with the post from the greyhound site as it's info trying to help people on wagering on them.

I don't know why the arguments started though or even need to be taking place.

Comment

Monte :

As stated .... its not from there , go look for yourself .

But thats not the issue here , just the smoke screen attitude of a losing bet today ( I Guess ? )

I can supply where it came from and it certainly wasnt there , I just try as you said to supply ( at great expense of time ) to the forum a soild outlook as to whats up in a race .

Im suprised that greyhounds even came into it , cause he doesnt know which end they pass gas on , and heaven forbid he wants to go there ........... he will lose "EVERY SINGLE TIME "

Sorry , but hes a mad-man and needs to be stopped (SOMEDAY)

Excuse me , I feel better now !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Comment

I sent him an e-mail

Comment

Monte :

If I wished harm , it would have been quite evident a long-time ago . Furthermore I am very confident of my abilities as (if nothing else) a great conductor of ideas and ways to look at this endeavor . For lack of better words (and I shut-up most the nite ) I wish to conveay the best , latest , most up-to-date information the world can provide , and I will not have anything to do with his disruptive accounts anymore . I have watched them from the sidelines many times in many arenas .

Hes a powder-keg , I will not have in here !

Granted hes gets benifical info from time to time , but he can post it up you know what as far as Im concerned cause I have better things to do than baby-sit a ( what-ever-he-is ) problem here .

Hes at best " TO ALL FORUMS " , disruptive , egotistical , show-me , less than informed , even less able to apply what he does know and in general just a very big problem .

Henceforth my suggestion is he goes ( HERE ) or I do , sorry but I have children I know cannot or would not allow this to happen and I hate ( YOU DONT KNOW ) to put it this way , but its me or him in the racing forum .

If you dont let me know I will take it as it is , and take my leave !

Depressed Again , like I need this with grand-kids needing MaMa !

G.L. TO ALL !

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

PS - even with inside info it was at best poor money following those picks !

Comment

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought you where out 4 the evening?

1) have a good time

2) easy on the rum

3) did you get mail?

4) GL gal pal

WTF happened?
                  its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Working...
                  X