Wagering Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagering Method

I've had some questions on how I wager on the races. I basically break it down to four methods, from low to high risk.

Low risk - Bet $2 to win on the first dog on the list

Medium risk - $2 quniella box the first four dogs on the list, $12 per race.

High risk - $1 trifecta key, the first dog on the list with the next three dogs. Cost $6 per race, sure it hits only 6% of the time, but it turns a profit, and that's what you want.

Really High risk - $1 superfecta box on the first four dogs on the list.

Example:
    R1 - 83214

$2 to win on 8
    $2 quinnela wheel 8 with All
    $1 Trifecta Key 8 with 321 with 321

Do not wager on $2 trifecta races, ie Twin's Tri's, or Tri Super's where the base is $2. That's how I wager on my race summaries.

Superfecta I'll show, but, I do not wager on them personally.
    Last edited by iggy19; 05-03-2004, 05:12 PM.
    See spot run!

better superfecta method

I don't like the four dog superfecta box. The idea of playing the superfecta is to hit the big payoff. If you box four dogs, you almost always throw out the two longest shots, which are the two dogs that could make it a huge payoff. If you key the top spot with three dogs to come in second, and three dogs to come in third, and all for the fourth spot, it cost the same and and you still have a chance for the big payoff, if your longshot comes in fourth. ( ex: 2/135/135/all cost 24 bucks)

Comment

im sorry im new here but i just notcied there was a name on here called iggy19, just had to check and see if i wasnt signed up for this forum, your from the midwest too bud, did you take my identiy!!!!!!!!! well just to let you know im the original iggy so nice try!

Comment

Working...
      X