• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR - Sonoma Toyota/Save Mart 350

NASCAR Results 2015:

Win Bets: (Won 3 races) +0.1 Units
    Matchups: 62-39, +59.3 units

NASCAR - Sonoma Race #16

Behind Daytona and Talladega, the races at Sonoma and Watkins Glen may be the most unpredictable on the Sprint Cup circuit. There’s a lot of strategy that comes into these road course events, specifically when it comes to fuel mileage. And we probably won’t see too many cautions on Sunday, as a car could spin out and we could remain green. Usually with these type races I do win bets only, but I have a couple of nice pricers I couldn't pass up on when it comes to matchups.

MATCHUPS: 2-units

7519 Brad Keselowski #2 +125* vs Tony Stewart #14
    8002 Kevin Harvick #4 -110* vs AJ Allmendinger #47
    8006 Clint Bowyer #15 +105* vs Martin Truex Jr #78

Win Bets: 1-unit

Toyota Save Mart 350 - Jimmie Johnson +1200
    Toyota Save Mart 350 - Casey Mears +17500

Jimmie Johnson has run well at Sonoma. Currently at this venue he’s in the midst of a 6 race top ten streak. Over this stretch he has the best driver rating, a 5.5 average finish and an 8.2 average running position.

Mears is a quality road course driver. At one point in his career on this track type he accumulated the most points on road courses for the season. At this venue he has three straight teen results and his average finish over this stretch is 14.7. Last year he finished 13th but he ran better than his result. On lap 37 while he was running in the top ten he pitted because his nose was damaged.

Write-up's are none essential - just beat the closing number 60% or more of the time and the rest should work its self out.

Good Luck on the Nascar Picks!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      Good Luck on the Nascar Picks!
      Thank you Sir!
      Write-up's are none essential - just beat the closing number 60% or more of the time and the rest should work its self out.

Comment

Thanks for posting your Nascar plays 2w2!
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
        X