Vole Fan Belmont picks all day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great stuff vols fan !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

whats up little brother-have not seen you in a while !!!! ps-LETS HIT THE VARSITY !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        whats up little brother-have not seen you in a while !!!! ps-LETS HIT THE VARSITY !!!!
        guess i will have to settle for sonic or steak and shake-NO VARSITY WHERE I LIVE-waaaaaaaaaaaaa-WAAAAAA-WAAAAAAAAAAA-tech,hope all is well my brother !!!!

Comment

VOLS,WE GOT A PRETTY DECENT BUNCH OF RECRUITS-i think we are in fine shape at qb and receiver,IMO COACH HAS TO GO 8-4 AND WIN A BOWL TO KEEP HIS JOB-word on the hill is they are looking at defensive coordinator from BAMA-i almost hope we have a bad season if we could get that guy !!!!

Comment

VOLS,WE GOT A PRETTY DECENT BUNCH OF RECRUITS-i think we are in fine shape at qb and receiver,IMO COACH HAS TO GO 8-4 AND WIN A BOWL TO KEEP HIS JOB-word on the hill is they are looking at defensive coordinator from BAMA-i almost hope we have a bad season if we could get that guy !!!!

The Vols play football?

Thought the only thing they played in Tennessee was women's basketball?

Comment

VOLS U OUT THERE,NEED SOME HELP,GOT A FLOPPER IN HERE-lol !!!!

Comment

This has almost made it to page 3 and not 1 person has given him hell for putting Vole fan as his thread starter.I might be wrong but I remember Vols fan making that mistake before and having a monster day.I remember thinking if he would have had a bad day it would not have brought all of the attention.If this is true we might see tomorrow

Vole fans Diver Picks
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                  This has almost made it to page 3 and not 1 person has given him hell for putting Vole fan as his thread starter.I might be wrong but I remember Vols fan making that mistake before and having a monster day.I remember thinking if he would have had a bad day it would not have brought all of the attention.If this is true we might see tomorrow

Vole fans Diver Picks
                  hows the world treating you my brother from another ?

Comment

It should be a decent year for Vols football. Tennessee returns a lot and Bray is a decent QB that could be really good. He will have Justin Hunter, Da'Rick Rogers at WR. Hunter was the stud, but tore his ACL in the FLA game the 2nd game of the year. Rogers was second in SEC with over 1,000 yards receiving and that was with Bray hurt for a few game. Also Vols added Juco WR Cordalle Patterson 6'4 220 4.5 40. I mean that should be able to scare some teams. The D has grown up and return a lot.

Hell I say this stuff about every year, but the passing game should be lethal this season.

Hunter way ahead of schedule on his ACL tear from all reports. I think he actually is running track at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                      It should be a decent year for Vols football. Tennessee returns a lot and Bray is a decent QB that could be really good. He will have Justin Hunter, Da'Rick Rogers at WR. Hunter was the stud, but tore his ACL in the FLA game the 2nd game of the year. Rogers was second in SEC with over 1,000 yards receiving and that was with Bray hurt for a few game. Also Vols added Juco WR Cordalle Patterson 6'4 220 4.5 40. I mean that should be able to scare some teams. The D has grown up and return a lot.

Hell I say this stuff about every year, but the passing game should be lethal this season.

Hunter way ahead of schedule on his ACL tear from all reports. I think he actually is running track at this time.

My bad 5 star 6'4 202 lbs. Im really not blowing smoke these 3 WRs on the field at the same time should be exciting.

Scout.com: Cordarrelle Patterson Profile

Comment

Working...
                      X