Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

coffee and derby time-HOSTED BYE IRON CHUNG AND MR. ED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im thinking 10 $1 tri boxes for 60 on the derby. I will do 2 quick picks in the others I like Bode, Dulla in the top 3. Then 1 $2 Super boxed with Bodie, Dulla and ? ?.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      race eight 5 bucks across on the 12 dame marie
      guys,some unexpected stuff came up,was really wanting to play the ponies but gotta run !!!!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

like the 1 "on fire baby" in the oaks for a small play across the board,some stuff came up and i could not focus on capping today-sorry guys !!!!

Comment

like the 1 "on fire baby" in the oaks for a small play across the board,some stuff came up and i could not focus on capping today-sorry guys !!!!
          looks like i am going to be busy again tomorrow-will post if i can-hope i do better than today !!!! ps-at least we kept it small-i would have got hurt today,looked over the card the last 30 minutes-succesful dan is about the only winner i would have had-and i looked at about 9 plays-he only paid 4 to 1.

Comment

looks like i am going to be busy again tomorrow-will post if i can-hope i do better than today !!!! ps-at least we kept it small-i would have got hurt today,looked over the card the last 30 minutes-succesful dan is about the only winner i would have had-and i looked at about 9 plays-he only paid 4 to 1.
            I got killed all day until the last. And almost did damn good. I had:

$10 WPS on 6
            $2 WPS on 9

$1 ex box 2,6,9

And instead of my dumbass doing a tri box I did
            2,6/2,6,9/2,6,9,3. If I do tri or superfecta box with those 4 horses and it hits. That's tough to swallow after a bad day

Comment

get em Chunger

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

race 5 church # 6 thermal cat for 5 little bucks across the board-just a little fun play !!!!

Comment

will be able to post a few but note i am cold right now and don't see any huge standouts

Comment

thermal ran 2nd,griswolds ran 1st,needed that one !!!!

Comment

he was 4 to 1 when they went in the gate,goes off 5 to 2-THAT TAKES HUGE MONEY THAT LATE

Comment

WE MADE 5 BUCKS ON THERMAL but a 72 dollar exacta with griswolds horse !!!!

Comment

race 7 at churchill,1 hundred across on #6 amazombie-GUYS-THIS IS MY TOP PLAY FOR DERBY DAY !!!!
                          Last edited by WayneChung; 05-05-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

wlyb

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                              wlyb

bog ro !!!!

Comment

ps-this track is playing real fast,you have to like bode and hansen better if it does not rain any between now and derby time-all bets small on the derby guys-tuff tuff race.

Comment

Working...
                                X