Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

coffee and derby time-HOSTED BYE IRON CHUNG AND MR. ED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    ANYBODY GOT EARLY LEANS-POST ANY EARLY THOUGHTS FOR FRIDAY AND SAT.KY DERBY RACES IN HERE AND SIT DOWN AND HAVE A CUP OF JAVA WITH YOUR OLE PAL CHUNGIE,i am going with "UNION RAGS" and "DADDY NOSE BEST"-longshot lean "ALPHA" !!!!
    i like "creative cause" and "bodemeister" just about as strong as any of those,and if you like "cause" you almost have to like "i'll have another"-see what i mean guys-HOW DO YOU BREAK DOWN A RACE LIKE THIS // 20 HORSES AND ITS PRETTY MUCH COMES DOWN TO WHO GETS THE DREAM TRIP THRU TRAFFIC WITH THE LEAST TROUBLE-uuugghhhhhh !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Just post your exotics please before the race and tell me exactly how to play it. I usually play WPS or just W.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        Just post your exotics please before the race and tell me exactly how to play it. I usually play WPS or just W.
        i will post anything i play starting friday my friend !!!!

Comment

i will post anything i play starting friday my friend !!!!
          Thx sir

Comment

THOSE TWO WILL DEFINITELY BE IN MY EXOTICS-dullahan does not show the dirt form but i had him for a nice chunk in that last race on the poly at keeneland,but he reminds me a lot of animal kingdom from last year-HE'S COMING INTO THIS RACE IN REALLY GOOD FORM !!!! ///////// bodemiester could be the chalk even though he did not race at 2,being a baffert,unreal breeding-great for distance,and his good form !!!!
            well i got it right about bode being the chalk.

Comment

Gemologist is my pony Chunger

Hope all is well my friend
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                Gemologist is my pony Chunger

Hope all is well my friend
                as good as you can expect in this rough economy-hanging in there brother !!!!

Comment

I AM DOWN TO CREATIVE CAUSE-TOP CHOICE //// DULLAHAN AT 8 TO 1 OR BETTER IS MY SECONDARY PICK //// these two-FINAL ANSWER !!!! PS-i do like bode but only at 7 to 1 or better,can not do the morning line 4 to 1 and i really think the front speed will kill his chances-if the track is playing fast-MOVE HIM WAY UP !!!!

Comment

I have a future bet on Take Charge Indy, I bet him at 75-1 the day before the florida derby unfortunately after his win he dropped to 15-1. I still like him, but not as much.

As of now, my horses that will be used on top in the pick 4 and exotics:

Alpha
                    Gemologist (did start liking till thins morning)
                    Daddy Nose Best (gonna be a win bet also)

My wife likes sabercat
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                    Clark: What's steroids?
                    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Hope u guys hit big this wkend good luck !!!!
                      edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

go get em chunger!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                          go get em chunger!!!
                          ole chunger ain't getting much anymore,that blood pressure medicine is a bitch cuz

Comment

thanks meaik,bb,and letswin for sharing,please everybody please join in with early thoughts,all opinions are highly appreciated........the chunger !!!! PS-CAN BE ON ANY OF THE RACES FOR FRIDAY OR SATURDAY-of course some of the races leading up to the derby are much easier to cap-i will start posting my plays in this thread tomorrow-friday afternoon around race 8 !!!!

Comment

nice easy winner my friend,maybe that will get you on a roll cuz-THANKS !!!!

Comment

race eight 5 bucks across on the 12 dame marie

Comment

Working...
                                X