Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fat afternoon horse plays-part deux-WANNA HELP-JUMP IN !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat afternoon horse plays-part deux-WANNA HELP-JUMP IN !!!!

ok guys,will get this party started about 3.30 eastern sat.july 16,gotta check track bias on one of my top plays-later !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Good Luck Chunger ... Hope you are healing well my friend ..

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      ok guys,will get this party started about 3.30 eastern sat.july 16,gotta check track bias on one of my top plays-later !!!!
      my bad-around 4.30 eastern !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Good Luck Chunger ... Hope you are healing well my friend ..
        pappi-your the best !!!!

Comment

All right chunger ill give it a try calder race5#3 belmont race4 #4

Comment

race 6 delaware the 2 mr ryder 5 across and race 6 monmouth the 8 rocky starty 5 across !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
              race 6 delaware the 2 mr ryder 5 across and race 6 monmouth the 8 rocky starty 5 across !!
              we got mr ryder,elvis looked like he pulled rocky start,put him on the horse watch list-WHAT A BLOWJOB.SHOULD BE CLOSE TO EVEN OR DOWN A FEW BUCKS.

Comment

We are down 5.50 after 2 races if my math is right .

Comment

guys,THREE O FUN BETS.RACE 8 DELAWARE the 4 pats kitten 3 across //// RACE 8 WOODBINE 3 across on the 1 alpha bettor and the 3 cozy kitten,27 bucks in play !!!!

Comment

got smoked at woodbine,looks like going to be down around 30 bucks for the day so far,our 3 was half a length off at woodbine in a 5 horse blanket and the kitten leads all the way at delaware but finishes 3rd.

Comment

cozy got 4th lose 21.30 plus our 5.50 we were already down so minus 26.80 going into next play .

Comment

race 9 delaware lets try 2 across on the 3 edgewater,track not playing kind to his running style but with all the early speed types in this tace lets try 2 across on the only decent closer in this race !!!!

Comment

we sucked ass on that one down 32.80

Comment

race 9 belmont lets try gantry for 15 cross,he broke a track record last time,anything remotely close to that race destroys this field !!!!

Comment

lose 77 bucks,lets take a pass.not feeling it.

Comment

Working...
                              X