Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preakness

#1 astrology
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Hope you grabbed some show money jive!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Man, Dialed In has killed me twice. I still think he is the best horse. He just always gets out of the gate horribly and gets too far back. The last race is the longest I still like him.

Comment

good to see you around here brother,some good stuff going on in this horse forum,which i think is the best one on the net-HANDS DOWN-NOT EVEN CLOSE //// hope all is well my friend !!!!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          good to see you around here brother,some good stuff going on in this horse forum,which i think is the best one on the net-HANDS DOWN-NOT EVEN CLOSE //// hope all is well my friend !!!!
          thanx chunger hope all well w/u too...astrology was sittin 3rd or 4th most race and fractions early were fast then top stretch he got spot on rail and almost even to shackelford thought had good chance just didnt have enuf and fell to 3rd....u rite tho chung horse forum been great i check all time and root for guys on here, glad u won ur big horse bet of yr....i havent had time goto track alot but will post when i can
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
          X