Pimlico

Race 6 #7
    Race 7 #4
    Race 8 #3
    Race 9 #8
    Race 10 #1
    Race 11 #5

Preakness

Won't bet on AK here, an Underlay, if he beats me oh well. I do not think DI will win as I think AK and Shackleford will bounce back stronger with only 2 weeks. I will take some shot on some speed holding. I think CD is a very different track from todays Pimlico and if I was not so worried about a bounce I would really love Shackleford. At 12-1 I will take some shots with him.

$2 Exacta ($104) 4/5/6/8 with ALL - I really like the chance for a surprise wire to wire

$1 Tri Part Wheel Box ($72) 5/9/ALL - I like Shackleford and MMM in the money and hope to get odds rather then AK or DI in the third slot.

$1 Tri Box ($60) 5/6/8/9/11

$10 WPS ($15) #5
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Good luck William
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

gl pal

Comment

nice call on shackleford,i have a live pick 4 with no shack,thought the speed would fry him,its really tough to cap these races,great job brother.
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          nice call on shackleford,i have a live pick 4 with no shack,thought the speed would fry him,its really tough to cap these races,great job brother.
          if baryshisnokov had held on over paddy,i would be puking,that would have been a sweet pick 4,noy upset because it was very chalky with apart and paddy o, winning.
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Yes, nice call on the 5 Bill!
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Great call Bill!

Comment

Working...
              X