Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

preakness-5 DAYS AWAY,EARLY PICK AND LEAN THREAD !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chunger: I am taking a close look at Midnight Interlude for a WPS bet and will probably box him along with Shakelford and Mucho Macho Man in exactas. Baffert is really excited about Midnight Intewrludes' workouts since the Derby. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes wire to wire, assuming he breaks clean. Will post official plays early tomorrow

Comment

9 to wps
      9,10,11 ex bx
      9,10,11 tri box

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        whats up fbcoach ? have not seen you around in a while,hope all is well brother.
        What's up chunger. Been pretty busy since 1st of the year so have been around nearly as much as I would like. Started a new job, and have my 1st child due in about 3 weeks. Actually have a little time at work today anf gonna start capping the preakness and will post my plays later tonight. As of now kind of leaning towards Shackelford to win.

Comment

Raven where ya seeing that? I was on Nehro and Interlude in the derby but Interlude took the day off.

I like Dialed In; Dance city and macho man havent figured an order yet. may work the lude in a bit/ with savage dying; maybe the macho man is an omen - if the Lovely Elizabeth ride ins in the bikini I'm on it?

Comment

With the passing of randy the macho man savage going to put some on much macho man think it's a sign.that is if the. World does not end tomorrow lol
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
              With the passing of randy the macho man savage going to put some on much macho man think it's a sign.that is if the. World does not end tomorrow lol
              I agree. I am throwing $20 across on Macho Man. Hell if a lot of WWF fans are in attendance at Pimlico tomorrow he may go off as a favorite

Comment

Working...
              X