hats off to zenyatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hats off to zenyatta

this horse ran big guys,yes she has been protected bigtime,but she showed up in a big way yesterday and whatever her connections decide for her future-i think she's one of the greats-i do agree with that british dude though that goldikova may be even better-SINCERELY THE IRONMAN !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

FOR THE RECORD,I HAD BLAME,FOR THOSE WHO REALLY READ MY THREADS CLOSELY,YOU COULD HAVE PICKED IT UP IN MY FRIDAY PICKS,BUT IT WAS NOT POSTED HERE OFFICIALLY AND THAT DOES NOT PUT ANY MONEY IN YOU GUYS POCKETS,I HAD JUST MISSED MY goy ON BAMA and have just been in a terrible mood,plus i have never really caught a hot streak with my horse picks this year-anyway,lots of thanks to you guys who continue to post in this forum-i am a horse junkie for life-wish zenyatta had won just to help out racing but honestly this econommy is so bad-it probably would not have done the trick,and not sure there is going to be an answer in our lifetime-JUST RAMBLING-LATER DUDES !!!!
    Last edited by WayneChung; 11-07-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

she showed a lot of heart guys.

Comment

Jockey didn't cut her lose in time. It's dirt vs. turf which I would like to know did they adjust for letting her go earlier than if she was on dirt vs. turf?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          Jockey didn't cut her lose in time. It's dirt vs. turf which I would like to know did they adjust for letting her go earlier than if she was on dirt vs. turf?
          monte,i thought the jock rode her great-THATS THE STYLE SHE RUNS-WATCH SOME REPLAYS ON HER-SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN A HEART ATTACK TO WATCH !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            monte,i thought the jock rode her great-THATS THE STYLE SHE RUNS-WATCH SOME REPLAYS ON HER-SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN A HEART ATTACK TO WATCH !!
            Read that article though she mostly runs on turf which allows her to make her run at a later point in the race. So they needed to allow her to make her run a little earlier since it was on dirt. IMO she would have won if they would have just started her 10 feet earlier.

Comment

She runs on the Polytrack, and only in CA.

This was her 2nd or 3rd time on dirt.

I don't think she's ever run on turf, poly is supposed to be similar to turf.

Either way, heck of an effort by her.

Comment

I seen all 20 races of her life. This second place finish was her most impressive race
                Good Luck to everyone
                Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                Clark: What's steroids?
                Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I tip my cap to those two fillies/mares/ elegant ladies....

Zenyatta and Goldikova are two special runners....... thanks for the memories...!!

Had a great weekend in Churchill.... hitting the card on some big exotics.... but most of all enjoyed seeing the class of thoroughbreds that were running......
                  " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
                  .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
                  "

Comment

I love that horse for the last 2 years she ran against the best in the breeders cup classics I also thought Smith rode her perfect she ran into one hell of a horse that to me is the best horse Ive seen this year Zenyatta I have all the respect for you and your connections!

Comment

Working...
                    X