Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 7/24 Spot Plays

YTD: +$190.35

I remained hot last weekend and out of my last 12 plays, there have been six wins and three seconds. I'm focused today on Saratoga but may have two plays dropped because of the likelihood that racing will be off the turf (as of this writing).

Delaware Park Race 1
    Bet $10 to win and place on #1 Devilish Berti (2-1 program odds)

Canterbury Park Race 1
    Bet $8 to win and place on #3 Royal Jabar (10-1)(TURF ONLY)

Saratoga Race 3
    Bet $12 to win place and show on #7 Rock America (4-1) (TURF ONLY)

Saratoga Race 4
    Bet $10 to win and place on #8 Strong Commitment (7-2)(TURF ONLY)

Saratoga Race 5
    Bet $5 to win place and show on #3 Turned to Gold (10-1)

Saratoga Race 9 Gr. 1 Coaching Club American Oaks
    Bet $12 to win and place on #8 Acting Happy (5-1)

Calder Race 8
    Bet $10 to win and place on #9 Causeway's Kin (MAIN TRACK ONLY)
    NOTE: This is a turf race. This horse appears likely to run only if the race is rained off to the main track. He should only be played if the race is on the dirt.

Thanks and good luck Gris

Comment

Since u have two scaryches. Play #13 rein king $2 atb in the 4th at the spa
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

update

because of hot weather and rain moving off turf, my first four races are all scratches. Saratoga races 5 and 9 are still live. Calder race is good as it has been moved to main track. Saratoga 9 and calder 8 are my two best plays

Comment

Didnt realize the Cantabury race was off the turf. Hoping for the best anyway.

Comment

Scratch the 3 in Race 5 at Saratoga.

Comment

turned to gold just scratched. That's five races i'm scratched out of. Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Topplayer View Post
                Didnt realize the Cantabury race was off the turf. Hoping for the best anyway.
                top,i called the track-they tell me its on the turf,i could not sit around and wait,had stuff to do,pretty fucked up when the track gives you bad info.
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

damn, that's a lot of scratches in one day............best to ya

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

No Problem Gris. I just didnt check. There didnt seem to be a weather problem, so I placed my wager. Strange day today with all the scratches across the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Topplayer View Post
                      No Problem Gris. I just didnt check. There didnt seem to be a weather problem, so I placed my wager. Strange day today with all the scratches across the country.
                      yeh same here-thanks for the plays gris !!!!
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Recap

In the end, two plays with one win on a horse hammered down from a morning line of 12-1 to 4-5! The other horse finished third.

Amazingly I had five no plays with Delaware cancelling, Saratoga taking two races off the turf, two other Saratoga scratches and Canterbury taking only one race off the turf, the one with my horse.

In the end, Causeway's Kin won, paying 3.80 and 3.20. Acting Happy was no match for the superstar filly and cost me a profitable day when just missing second.

Wagered: $44
                        Cashed: $35
                        Loss: -$9

YTD now: +$181.35

Comment

Working...
                        X