Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE ROAD TO THE BELMONT WITH BILL,GRiS,STAR,MARG.,MEAIK,WEAZ,ETC,ETC !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys we should have won this race for fun,but the #1 squuezed us into the rail,they are having a steward's inquiry but doubt they will change it,looky as hell to finish 2nd after putting on the brakes !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      race 8 holly for sunday,lets try a little fun bet on # 4 "southern fireball" for 5 across,only a few of these dudes have been on turf,this cat looks the best of those and love the jockey,odds currently 5 to 2 with 8 minutes till post !!
      WINNER,WINNER CHICKEN DINNER-who's your daddy,WHO LUVS U,WHO LUVS U BABE !!!! PS-THE OLE STEWARDS INQUIRY !!!!

Comment

I THINK IT PAID 6.80,3.60,AND 3.00,SHOULD CLEAR AROUND 18 BUCKS,DuDES SO EXCITED DID NOT LOOK AT THE TOTE !!!!

Comment

IF YOUR IN THE MOOD TO GAMBLE,maybe try 2 bucks across on the # 11,"ruby lane" for race #9 hollywood sunday may 30 !!!! ps-this race is wide open but 6 to 1 odds makes this worth a small play on a horse with the best class,and 2nd best form in this field !!!!
          Last edited by WayneChung; 05-30-2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

ruby just went to 5 to 1,could be late steam,billy walthers just hit it,lots of laughs !!!!

Comment

rubys still running,terrible ride bye jockey kaplan,oh well guys made a little change-BACK WITH MORE STUFF-memorial day,then back friday before belmont !!!!

Comment

going to have some big closers tomorrow,they will be starting out last but finishing first in our hearts !!!!

Comment

monaday memorial day plays,extremely tough card,these are fun bets,hell in one race i am trying to beat quality road so all bets small-five little dollaRS ACROSS-THAT INCLUDES MR GRUFF WHICH I ORIGINALLY SAID 10 ACROSS // race 8 blemont the seven crescenda // race nine belont the 4 warriors reward // race 9 holly mr gruff,if you can get 2 to 1 on compari in race 9,will be adding him also !!!! !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    monaday memorial day plays,extremely tough card,these are fun bets,hell in one race i am trying to beat quality road so all bets small-five little dollaRS ACROSS-THAT INCLUDES MR GRUFF WHICH I ORIGINALLY SAID 10 ACROSS // race 8 blemont the seven crescenda // race nine belont the 4 warriors reward // race 9 holly mr gruff,if you can get 2 to 1 on compari in race 9,will be adding him also !!!! !!!!
                    on monday crescenda paid 9.50 to place and 5.10 to show,mr gruff paid 4.00 to show but ran huge,one length behind a 1.32 and change mile on the turf,borel had warriors reward too close to a hot pace trying to stay too close to quality road,so we make a little change for the day !!!!

Comment

VICTORS CRY RAN HUGE AT HOLLYWOOD MONDAY,somebody put that horse on a watch list along with karelian !!!!

Comment

Fly down is my pick...

I hit a trifecta on this race last year 4-2-7 and will be posting Saturday!
                        You guys are better than me at this stuff but am really starting to like this horse racing!
                        Hard not to include Ice Box in the mix...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                          Fly down is my pick...

I hit a trifecta on this race last year 4-2-7 and will be posting Saturday!
                          You guys are better than me at this stuff but am really starting to like this horse racing!
                          Hard not to include Ice Box in the mix...
                          its just like football bryce,don't chase when your losing and remember you don't have to have a bet on every race !!

Comment

just looked the friday belmont card over-WILL BE PASSING ON FRIDAY !!

Comment

i plan to pass friday also, i might play the Broklyn/Belmont double

Pick 6 interests me saturday. Wasnt going to play it but it looks interesting now.

Gio Ponti in tough turf race but i think he can wil it and 3-1 is a gift.

Belmost stakes, In pick 4 will probablky go deep (depending on if i single gio ponti or not)
                              Chances are i will use uptowncharlie brown, first dude, game on dude, ice box (don't really want to), fly down and interactiff.

i think ice box will get over bet and i think the race is wide open.

Remember: Last 14 years only one horse won the Belmont Stakes deep closing and that was summer bird (who retired today) , every other winner as been on the pace or just off.
                              Good Luck to everyone
                              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                              Clark: What's steroids?
                              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I dont think Icebox will deep close in this one. I dont think he is a one trick pony with the pace here. I think he can sit mid pack at like 6th or 7th and close strong. Now Stay Put or Fly Down are the deep closer types you may want to write off using your logic I think. This race has me perplexed. I knew who was going to win the Preakness just bet it all wrong. I just don't know here. So many unknown to me. Right now I keep landing on the #4 and am trying to get off
                                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                                X