All day in race pony thread !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All day in race pony thread !!!

Throw out an best bets, op on the pony you like in an upcoming race, i know there alot peps on this site that are excell pony and dog cappers, dont b scared just throw it out there see if it sticks.

Right now im still workin on the 9th today at Keeneland not really a stand out here, emotion play will be on UpTownCarlieBrown.... but im leaning to the 8 Exhi, this guy was crushed by Odysseus 2 bcak on dirt at Tampa when he won by 15 and posted a 144 and 1. the next trip out the moved to the synthetic and Exhi who was crushed at 144and 1 on dirt posted a 144 and 2 to win the 100k Rushaway at TP on Mar 27th. if he gets the lead and can control the pace better than Odysseus did last Sat in the bluegrass i think hes got a shot......

Thoughts anyone ....

Sloth
    Sloth

10 race Santa Anita #7 Bring It 1st time starter and Tyler Baze riding very good.Tyler had the choice on 4 horses and he took the 1st time starter. Good Luck Gang!

Comment

Scratches at Keeneland today

1st - 1
      6th - 1
      7th - 6
      10th - 1&2

BOL
      Sloth

Comment

Late Scratch the 1 in 3rd at Keeneland
        Sloth

Comment

playing the 7 Crown of Glory at woodbine

10 win 10 place
          Sloth

Comment

Originally posted by 9+81+82+24+28=6 View Post
            Throw out an best bets, op on the pony you like in an upcoming race, i know there alot peps on this site that are excell pony and dog cappers, dont b scared just throw it out there see if it sticks.

Right now im still workin on the 9th today at Keeneland not really a stand out here, emotion play will be on UpTownCarlieBrown.... but im leaning to the 8 Exhi, this guy was crushed by Odysseus 2 bcak on dirt at Tampa when he won by 15 and posted a 144 and 1. the next trip out the moved to the synthetic and Exhi who was crushed at 144and 1 on dirt posted a 144 and 2 to win the 100k Rushaway at TP on Mar 27th. if he gets the lead and can control the pace better than Odysseus did last Sat in the bluegrass i think hes got a shot......

Thoughts anyone ....

Sloth
            Why am I so dumb?
            Sloth

Comment

We used to have a good bit of horse players maybe someone likes something tonight. I like this thread if you can get horse players to participate.

Comment

Working...
              X