Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FEB 6,2010 crooked gulfstream stewards take racing back to the cheating era !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey waynechung... good to see you are still hanging around this board! Been a long time since I have posted here...

Comment

I remember this race. I had the Prado horse they brought down on my pick 4 (2nd choice they put up fav). IMO it coulda gone either way. I personally feel the #2 that the prado horse was put behind was trying to go through a whole that wasn't there.

As far as horse racing dying isn't because of lack of interest. On track handle and otb handle us down because of tvg and hrtv and the fact that there are many ways to bet now. I would much rather play from home with out taking the 20 min ride to the otb and sit there all day. This is also true in all gambling aspects. People gave the ease of doing it from home.
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by smooth53_98 View Post
        Hey waynechung... good to see you are still hanging around this board! Been a long time since I have posted here...
        hope things going copacetic with you smooth-i am a horse junkie for life-i guess little smooth is not so little anymore-hope the family is doing well brother !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

IS ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE WHO SAW THIS-wow !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            hope things going copacetic with you smooth-i am a horse junkie for life-i guess little smooth is not so little anymore-hope the family is doing well brother !!
            Little Smooth turns 5 this April... also added twins to the mix (just turned 2 in Dec - one boy, one girl)... been busy too, also managed to find the time to get my professional engineer's license and become a LEED Accredited Professional....

Sleep when you die!

However, I am back to what I do the best... picking and playing the ponies... just need IT to stop blocking the good websites at work!

Hang in there chung!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smooth53_98 View Post
              Little Smooth turns 5 this April... also added twins to the mix (just turned 2 in Dec - one boy, one girl)... been busy too, also managed to find the time to get my professional engineer's license and become a LEED Accredited Professional....

Sleep when you die!

However, I am back to what I do the best... picking and playing the ponies... just need IT to stop blocking the good websites at work!

Hang in there chung!!!
              BROTHER SMooTH,I AM DUG IN THE TRENCHES-GOOD TO HEAR SOME GOOD THINGS HAPPENING FOR YOU MY BRUUUDHA !!
              PS-ITS SAT 27,DUTROWS FILLIE IN THE 8TH AT GULF LOOKED REALLY GOOD TODAY 1ST TIME ON REAL DIRT !!

Comment

Working...
              X