Breeders Cup Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders Cup Saturday

Very good Friday with all but one of my top plays hitting the board, many at prices.

Saturday:

Juvenile Turf (Race 2) medium play
    I'm keying #4 Pounced to win. Will also use #2 Viscount Nelson and longshot #3 Codoy.

Turf Sprint (Race 3) small play
    In order: #3 California Flag (7-2) , #6 Cannonball (10-1) and #7 Gotta Have Her (12-1) Diamondrella will be overbet and won't hit the board

Sprint (Race 4) Big play
    Love #6 Dancing In Silks (12-1) and #8 Capt. Candyman Can (15-1). Will use in a big box and use both over and under the field. The speed horses will spit it out and Zensational and Fatal Bullett will burn money.

Juvenile (Race 5) no play
    Don't like the race at all; maybe a tiny bet on longshot #7 Vale of York (20-1)

Mile (Race 6) BIG play
    Love #8 Zacinto (8-1) over #11 Goldikova. Also use with #1 and #4

Dirt Mile (Race 7) small play
    I'll use both #1 Mastercraftsman (even money) and #5 Neko Bay (20-1)

Turf (Race 8) HUGE PLAY
    My best bet of the Breeders Cup
    #7 Spanish Moon (5-2) Use with 2, 5, and 6

Classic (Race 9) Big play
    I'm using #8 Einstein (12-1) and a smaller play on #12 Quality Road (12-1). use over and under the field and in a box with one anaother in a wide open race with many vulnerable horses. Einstein is perfectly suited for the distance and the pro-ride track

Late Pick 4 (starting with Race 6)

$20: 8 with 1-5 with 7 with 10-12 ($80 total)
    $2: 8-11 with 1-5 with 7 with ALL ($104 TOTAL)

Wow just took a look at ur card u are doing awesome u just hit a 25 to 1 shot great job going 2 follow from now on

Comment

You should have played the 5th race.... VALE OF YORK CAME IN BIG!!!!!!!

GL the rest of the way

Comment

Wow Gris u are on fucking fire u must have made a killing so far wowgreat job lets go #8 Zacinto in the 6th

Comment

thanks. just won on vale of york! Hope you bet it.

Comment

Turned out to be a spectacular day.

Cashed huge on the pick three that ended with Dancing In Silks.

As a lark, I played a $10 double using Dancing In Silks with Vale in the 7th. It was my only bet on Vale.

Double came back over $1900 for $2. I cashed that bet alone for nearly $10,000. The second half of the card was no good for me but the first half made the year!

Comment

Also, in addition to picking four winners in a row......I had the trifecta box in race 3 (Cal Flag, Gotta Have Her, Cannonball).

Comment

Congratulations gris!
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

wow, wish i paid more attention to your plays.

I loved California Flag and Gio Ponti, but didn't bet California Flag b/c i singled him in a pick 3 that ended with him and i hit that.

Can't believe you had those 1st 2 big bombs, nice job.
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Very nice capping gris,some of your best work last two days !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Thanks alot Gris I followed you in race 3 and 4 had the triple in race 3 and the daily double with Dancing In Silks that paid $303.00.Don`t know anything about the horse`s but the last 2 days with starting with Friday with Longnex`s cousin horse and with your`s yesterday I made some nice money alot more them my Boyfriend and his friends who think they know how to handicap ).So thanks alot again if you were here I would give you a Big hug

Comment

Working...
                      X