• Show
Clear All

• Would be interesting to see

New York Racing Association - Saratoga
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Would love to see it gotta go with r.a. If that happens.but dont see it.would love to see r.a race in the final race of the year aginst the big boys
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

rachel is a freak,i may be offbase,but i think she would destroy zenyatta // in a breeders cup race,on the fake stuff,enough quality horse's with speed could set up zenyatta's monster finish,but rachels connections have already said she will not run on the poly !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        rachel is a freak,i may be offbase,but i think she would destroy zenyatta // in a breeders cup race,on the fake stuff,enough quality horse's with speed could set up zenyatta's monster finish,but rachels connections have already said she will not run on the poly !!
        bill,that would be huge for new york racing if they can pull it off !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

i don't think it will happen. Zenyatta won't come out here a month before the breeders cup and race in NY. Makes no sence unless the BC was at Belmont. Zenyatta/Rachel matchup will not happen till hafter the BC
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

i also agree with Wayne, RA is amonster, she's the better horse. She's won at 7 different tracks in 6 different states, she has a win over the turf (which i believe translates into a possible win on the synth). Shes's beaten the best of the 3 year old boys. Next week we'll she her vs older (race scares me though). RA only chance of horse of year i sbeating older males. since she's not going to the BC she'll need to win the woodword and the Jockey Club Gold Cup @ Belmont.

There's no matchup in the future (RA would win unless the moss's puts out a rabbit to burn Racheal) Also distance is a factor. the longer the race the mre chance zenyatta could pull it off.
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
            X