APOLOGIES to THE HORSE FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APOLOGIES to THE HORSE FORUM

sorry guys,some of my worst capping ever last few weeks,i may skip football !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Regroup Chunger---I know you been there before-I hate the feeling when this shit happens...hang in there.

Comment

thanks bryce,i really,really liked charitable man today,just took my breath,he got the dream trip stalking the speed,the horse prado was on just proved to be a monster,just really upset right now,does not help that i have been going bad everywhere but MMA,maybe i need to stick to the fights,just so long between them //// THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS BROTHER //// to be honest-when that horse was hammered down to 6 to 5,should have backed off my wager,getting value is everything in this game,i don't know brother,talking to myself now-UGHHHHH //// THANKS AGAIN MR. BRYCE !!

Comment

you will get it back buddy all it takes is one good race
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

guys is the bad economy fucking up anybody elses gambling,guys i take a bad hit and its like the end of the world,i have quit playing poker because i don't have a bankroll,may have to quit the sports betting also-CAN NOT JUSTIFY BLOWING MONEY GAMBLING WHEN ITS SO HARD TO EARN A DOLLAR NOW-DOES ANYBODY ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS OR IS IT JUST ME ??

Comment

FUCK SOME GAMBLING TECH FAN-i just really can not afford it now and i get no thrills betting small,guess i can lay off for a while !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
              guys is the bad economy fucking up anybody elses gambling,guys i take a bad hit and its like the end of the world,i have quit playing poker because i don't have a bankroll,may have to quit the sports betting also-CAN NOT JUSTIFY BLOWING MONEY GAMBLING WHEN ITS SO HARD TO EARN A DOLLAR NOW-DOES ANYBODY ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS OR IS IT JUST ME ??
              know the feeling buddy i just have a problem when i win i waste it on other things
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

FUCK SOME GAMBLING TECH FAN-i just really can not afford it now and i get no thrills betting small,guess i can lay off for a while !!

buddy for once that is where i am lucky.I get the same thrill if i bet $10 a game or $75 a game i just like the fact of being right or wrong
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

i guess i am the only one whose bankroll has been destroyed bye the bad economy,seriously guys,anybody else having to pull up ? ps-guys-gambling has always been my golf,my habit,i probably have about a 5 to 10 dime a year hobby,now it is ripped away because of low funds,this really hurts when gambling is my favorite thing to do,i hate golf,hunting ,fishing,etc // CAN SOMEONE RELATE WITH ME HERE ??
                  Last edited by WayneChung; 08-02-2009, 12:38 PM.

Comment

hang in there chunger, I know how ya feel buddy...im getting smoked in bases right now and have been taking a mini break recently as well...it sure does suck because like you, I consider it a hobby and enjoy the thrill...but right now I am running so bad I have to hold back and its pretty damn hard.

Comment

Originally posted by nocashmcgraff View Post
                      hang in there chunger, i know how ya feel buddy...im getting smoked in bases right now and have been taking a mini break recently as well...it sure does suck because like you, i consider it a hobby and enjoy the thrill...but right now i am running so bad i have to hold back and its pretty damn hard.
                      nocash-thanks buddy-we just have too reo speedwagon the storm out !!

Comment

nocash-thanks buddy-we just have too reo speedwagon the storm out !!
                        "Riding the storm out-Waiting for the thaw out- On a full moon night in the Rocky Mountain winter-My wine bottle's low-Watching for the snow-I've been ..."

Comment

Working...
                        X