Sat 8/1 Spot Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat 8/1 Spot Plays

Lots of huge races this weekend. I'm going with my five strongest plays from around the country. The wager amount is an indication of which plays are the strongest.

Saratoga Race 1 Play #1 Untopable
    $25 to win and place
    Best and perhaps lone speed in this 1 1/8 mile 20,000 claimer. Horse is 15-35 win/place in his career. Garcia's been riding great the first few days of the meet.

Saratoga Race 6 Play #4 Krypton
    $20 to win and place
    Two year old maiden races at Saratoga are often a crap shoot with a lot of brilliantly bred first starters. I normally avoid them but this one is training great and is very well bred. Garcia rides for McLaughlin; 6-1 morning line would be a steal.

Saratoga Race 10 Grade 2 Jim Dandy Play #5 Charitable Man
    $25 to win and place
    My third play with Garcia riding. This horse ran spectacularly at Saratoga as a two year old and will likely have a huge second half campaign.

Mountaineer Race 8 Grade 2 West Virginia Derby Play #4 Big Drama
    $15 to win and place, $10 exacta box 4-5
    Derby winner Mine That Bird is very vulnerable here. Big Drama has great speed but has won several two turn races. #5 Monty's Best might also beat Mine That Bird and will be a big price

Mountaineer Race 9 Play #3 Jet Propulson (TURF ONLY)
    $15 to win and place
    Looks like lone speed in this turf stakes. Coa rides.

Penn National Race 5 Pennsylvania Governors Cup Play #5 Blue Sailor
    $30 to win and place
    This is probably the strongest turf sprint of the year, other than the Breeders Cup. My pick will be a fat price (10-1 morning line) because of the presence of numerous multiple stakes winners but is coming off a strong run in an allowance win and has won five of his last six. Look hor him to come from two or three off a torrid pace.

thanks for the plays buddy
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

gl w/ the 4 leggers today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Gris I am betting Montys best win and place in the West Virginia Derby. I think he wins it all.

Comment

Good Luck Today!!!

dEaNo

Comment

GRIS,that penn nat. turfer is tough brother,i have used your horse before,another that might like the hot pace is heroes reward.GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

GRiS IF WARRIORS REWARD BEATS US OR RUNS HUGE TODAY,GOING TO LOOK AT MUNNINGS TOMORROW,SHOULD GET GREAT ODDS WITH RACHEL IN THE FIELD !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
              X