hats off to mine that bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hats off to mine that bird

this is a super horse,if rachel does not enter the belmont,wonder if the connections would let borel ride again,he could win the jockey triple crown on two different horses,did not look it up but would say that would be the first time a jockey has ever won those three races in the same year on two different horses ????
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    this is a super horse,if rachel does not enter the belmont,wonder if the connections would let borel ride again,he could win the jockey triple crown on two different horses,did not look it up but would say that would be the first time a jockey has ever won those three races in the same year on two different horses ????
    I believe your right. RA won't go at Belmont. I don't know if Borel will get to ride Mine that Bird. Mike Smith didn't run a bad race and he (and musketman) were closing in on her. I think Mine that Bird and Musketman are the ones to beat in the Belmont.

Woiuldn't it be something if Borel gets on a different horse and wins with that one.
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

meaik if smith has the rail like borel did in the derby,i think rachel would have lost !!

Comment

meaik if smith has the rail like borel did in the derby,i think rachel would have lost !!
        I agree he was on the rail going into the turn but had to angle outside and weave horse. He (Smith) doesn't have the balls to get as close to the rail as borel does, but i don't even thing borel would have gone to the rail today.
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Comment

I think if RA was kept out by owners entering multiples, like was speculated. Bird would have won the race with that great finish, and we would be looking at a triple crown contender.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

When I was a kid I had a bird and no one mined..
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
              I think if RA was kept out by owners entering multiples, like was speculated. Bird would have won the race with that great finish, and we would be looking at a triple crown contender.
              there is no doubt about that brother,now everybody will be on the bird for the belmont and he will not run a lick-LOL !!

Comment

Never had a girlfriend named Rachel Alexandra though..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                  Never had a girlfriend named Rachel Alexandra though..
                  YOU LEFT YOURSELF SO WIDE OPEN WITH THAT ONE,i wouldn't touch it with a 25 foot pole-LOL,wadss up my bruddha ????

Comment

there is no doubt about that brother,now everybody will be on the bird for the belmont and he will not run a lick-LOL !!
                    Do you think RA was out of gas? Or Borel eased her up toward the end??
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

YOU LEFT YOURSELF SO WIDE OPEN WITH THAT ONE,i wouldn't touch it with a 25 foot pole-LOL,wadss up my bruddha ????
                      Fuck all brother how has the gym been treating your ailing bones pal??

Comment

She was out of gas. Her strides were getting short. Borel was still using the whip
                        Good Luck to everyone
                        Adam

Comment

she was gassing,that track was not playing to front speed,it was tiring the horses out,she was running out of air,speaks volumes of her abilities to hold on like she did !!

Comment

The owner of mine that bird was trying to get the owners of pioneer of the nile to do that, it would have worked.
                            Good Luck to everyone
                            Adam

Comment

"rachel" and "mine that bird" are two super horses-the rest of this years field is very suspect,we don't know if "i want revenge" could have run with these two or not,maybe we will find out later in the year !!

Comment

Working...
                              X