Preakness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preakness

Filly raced her heart out did all the work she is for real congrats to all who cashed on this one ...i didnt see it coming as i dont make it a habit of betting fillies vs colts

Originally posted by Trainer View Post
    Filly raced her heart out did all the work she is for real congrats to all who cashed on this one ...i didnt see it coming as i dont make it a habit of betting fillies vs colts

She ran great!!

But I am reserved because you will probably see her 1 MAYBE 2 times and that will be it. I just cant stand these assholes who buy horses to run them to win 1 big race and then go search for cash by breeding them and you dont get to see them run ever again.
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

It was a good thing the race ended because another 20 feet and i think Mine that bird takes it. Smith made his move too late!

Comment

think about those babies that will pop out of her shoot with curlin and rachel genes,they will be like bionic babies-little superman ponies-LOL !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          think about those babies that will pop out of her shoot with curlin and rachel genes,they will be like bionic babies-little superman ponies-LOL !!
          LIKE BRAD PITT AND ANGIELINA JOLIE BABIES-lol !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
            She ran great!!

But I am reserved because you will probably see her 1 MAYBE 2 times and that will be it. I just cant stand these assholes who buy horses to run them to win 1 big race and then go search for cash by breeding them and you dont get to see them run ever again.
            She'll run again. She retire after Breeders Cup.

You don't make any money breeding Fillies anyway. The filly has to pay the Stud. She is owned by the same people that own Curlin and that's who she'll be bred with.

That colt will go huge at auction though and be a flop like the green monkey
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

the other part of this story is the crop of 3 yr old colts arent that strong this year but none then less a filly beating a colt at these levels is a major accomplishment plus 13 hole and wiring them out....lets see if she can handle the xtra distance like wayne said " mine that bird was coming".....on to the belmont woulda loved to see a chance of the triple crown but this isnt so bad should be a great race anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X