No announcement yet.

ironchung monster preakness day play !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironchung monster preakness day play !!

race 11,my play of the day,100 across on # 8 "strike a deal",this play is for turf only // IN THE PREAKNESS,TRYING A 1 DOLLAR TRI-BOX // 1,5,7,9,13 // THE COST OF THIS BET IS 60 DOLLARS,ANY COMBO OF THESE NUMBERS FINISHES TOP 3,WE HAVE THE TRIFECTA // i really like rachel and if she goes off 7 to 5 or better,will try a 100 to win and place but only at those odds,6 to 5 or less no wager !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    race 11,my play of the day,100 across on # 8 "strike a deal",this play is for turf only // IN THE PREAKNESS,TRYING A 1 DOLLAR TRI-BOX // 1,5,7,9,13 // THE COST OF THIS BET IS 60 DOLLARS,ANY COMBO OF THESE NUMBERS FINISHES TOP 3,WE HAVE THE TRIFECTA // i really like rachel and if she goes off 7 to 5 or better,will try a 100 to win and place but only at those odds,6 to 5 or less no wager !!
    i said we have the trifecta,we have half of it,as this is a 1 dollar box,if our numbers come in !!

Comment

remember guys that gambling is a very dangerous sport and it is possible to put yourself in financial peril very easily,never gamble with the rent money-PERIOD !!

Comment

like the 9,11 and 13 right now will be adding a few more for a tri box alsobest of luck chung!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

If I get to the OTB I will be riding along on Strike a Deal and Rachel! I'm putting something small on Friesan as well, I like that horse a lot.

Good luck Chung.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

gl buddy like #7 wesley in race 11 also
            Last edited by tech fan; 05-16-2009, 12:32 AM.
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

GOOD LUCK TODAY GRiS !!

Comment

Best of luck my brother Chung!

Comment

Good luck Chung
                  2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                    gl buddy like #7 wesley in race 11 also
                    me 2
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                    Clark: What's steroids?
                    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

good luck chunger
                      2010 One play a day record
                      22-19-1 51%
                      +0.74 units
                      Passes: 7 days
                      Streak: L2

Comment

hey chunger, gonna play rachel with you also, but do you like pioneer or friesan fire at all. i was going to take rachel to w, and pioneer w, p what you think chung, just stick with the philly ?

ohh and good luck buddy

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                          BOL chungster .... thanks for the early help last night at the satellite ! Kinda like the exacta box better . If the phillie wins she'll mess me up . Have rachel to win/place as well .... think we're pat . Could be Borel's year ....

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                            BOL chungster .... thanks for the early help last night at the satellite ! Kinda like the exacta box better . If the phillie wins she'll mess me up . Have rachel to win/place as well .... think we're pat . Could be Borel's year ....
                            i know nothing about horses, so thanks ldawg for letting me know you have rachel also.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                              i know nothing about horses, so thanks ldawg for letting me know you have rachel also.
                              I just go where the chungster sez , Pain ! He's been ca$h for me on the ponies . I'll leave it up to the chungster if he wants to post his Alt. play .

BillMill has been known to throw out some good picks as well .
                              Let's cash this sh*t !

bol my friend

Comment

Working...
                              X