Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy one of those betting magazines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy one of those betting magazines?

Does anyone know where I can get those magazines that they sell at preakness and probably all the other tracks that give you just about every piece of information on each horse and race? Is there anywhere online that shows that information? Rookie horse bettor here, sorry for the newbie question. I used to at least know what these magazines were called, it is on the tip of my tongue....I SWEAR! lol

Originally posted by NoCashMcgraff View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get those magazines that they sell at preakness and probably all the other tracks that give you just about every piece of information on each horse and race? Is there anywhere online that shows that information? Rookie horse bettor here, sorry for the newbie question. I used to at least know what these magazines were called, it is on the tip of my tongue....I SWEAR! lol

Do you mean Daily Racing Form???

Comment

Daily Racing Form's website is drf.com. However, I already bought the past performances for Pimlico tomorrow and just stuff them on my web server. You can d/l them here:

http://www.nkypoker.org/Preak09.pdf

Good luck!
      O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

ULA, this is exactly what I was looking for. I apologize for the late reply but it was a looooong night last night lol and I missed the first 10 races. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by NoCashMcgraff View Post
          ULA, this is exactly what I was looking for. I apologize for the late reply but it was a looooong night last night lol and I missed the first 10 races. Thanks a bunch.
          No problem. Good luck.
          O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Working...
          X