Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ironchung black-eyed susan friday at pimlico !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironchung black-eyed susan friday at pimlico !!

race 6 // #3 ahvee's destiny for 10 across on turf only // race 8 // #13 blue sailor for 10 across on turf only // race 12 the black-eyed susan // #7 casanova move and #1 hooh why for 10 across on both ponies,also going to do a 5 dollar black-eyed susan and preakness double wheel with black-eyed susan runners "hooh why" and "casanova move" over preakness runners "big drama","rachel alexendra",and "firesian fire",NOTHING STRONG LIKE OAKS DAY,THIS IS A TOUGH CARD THUS KEEPING THE BETS SMALL,LOOKING FOR VALUE ON THE TWO TURF PLAYS !! PS-RACE 6 AND 8.NO TURF NO PLAY // RACE 12 FAST TRACK ONLY OR NO BETS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

i'm rollin with ya chung

Comment

Chunger,

Hooh why not running in the Susan, she's shipping to Woodbine for Sunday in the $150k La Longerette

Hopefully this gives you enough time to adjust your plays, and hopefully my intel is correct.

BOL today!!

Comment

GL chunger
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Good luck Chung, certainly a tough card. And RA looks unbeatable, BUT from that post, against the boys, off a short layoff, I am trying hard to find who to put on top
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            race 6 // #3 ahvee's destiny for 10 across on turf only // race 8 // #13 blue sailor for 10 across on turf only // race 12 the black-eyed susan // #7 casanova move and #1 hooh why for 10 across on both ponies,also going to do a 5 dollar black-eyed susan and preakness double wheel with black-eyed susan runners "hooh why" and "casanova move" over preakness runners "big drama","rachel alexendra",and "firesian fire",NOTHING STRONG LIKE OAKS DAY,THIS IS A TOUGH CARD THUS KEEPING THE BETS SMALL,LOOKING FOR VALUE ON THE TWO TURF PLAYS !! PS-RACE 6 AND 8.NO TURF NO PLAY // RACE 12 FAST TRACK ONLY OR NO BETS !!
            BOL Chung

Been up to my ass in alligators , thanks for the call and I'll get back atcha .....

WLYB TKN2

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
              guys,we break about even on the day,both turf horses ran good,but the public bet the crap out of the one that finished 3rd,blue sailor ran a nice 2nd and paid 9.00 and 5.00 !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
              X