may 10th pony plays !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• may 10th pony plays !!

race #8 hollywood,#3 carlsbad,50 to win and place // race#9 belmont,#7 giant moon,30 across on turf or dirt,at 7 to 5 odds or lower,win and place only !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    race #8 hollywood,#3 carlsbad,50 to win and place // race#9 belmont,#7 giant moon,30 across on turf or dirt,at 7 to 5 odds or lower,win and place only !!
    guys,i like these plays for sunday mothers day,my mother was one of the greats,so win,lose,or draw,my thoughts are with her,cancer got her about 7 years ago !!

Comment

guys,i like these plays for sunday mothers day,my mother was one of the greats,so win,lose,or draw,my thoughts are with her,cancer got her about 7 years ago !!
      neither pony will be great odds,if the belmont race stays on the turf,best shot of getting some odds,but race will probably be off the turf !!

Comment

Good Luck Chunger

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Good Luck Chunger
          thanks papillion-HAPPY MOTHERS DAY BROTHER,MY DAD DIED WHEN I WAS 4,SO MOM RAISED ME ON HER OWN AND DID A FINE JOB,IF YOUR MOMS STILL ALIVE,BE SURE AND SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH HER TODAY,FAMILY IS EVERYTHING !!

Comment

good luck chunger
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Good luck...

Comment

10 minutes till showtime,marvin is getting a woody,our horse has been overbet,should be at least 3 to 1 on soft turf,oh well,the bet stands pat !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                  10 minutes till showtime,marvin is getting a woody,our horse has been overbet,should be at least 3 to 1 on soft turf,oh well,the bet stands pat !!
                  show money on giant moon is a go !!

Comment

giant moon did not run a lick,if carlsbad does not fire,i will see you guys preakness day,this crap on rachel is the biggest bummer i have had since barboro !!

Comment

after winning a dime on friday and saturday at the derby,we have given back 125 bucks,lets make carlsbad 100 to win and place as we are going to take a break if he does not at least place-CALL IT A CONTROLLED TILT-OUT !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                        raising carlsbad to 100 to win and place-i'm on tilt guys !!

Comment

GUYS,GOT MY NOSE CUT AND I AM GRABBING SO RIDE SHOTGUN CAREFULLY,race 10 belmont #6 quiet mover for 10 across !!

Comment

hollywood,race # 5 // meydan princess for 20 across !!

Comment

hollywood,race # 5 // meydan princess for 20 across !!
                              guys,just won on quiet mover at 7 to 2,lets drop meydan princess to 10 across !!

Comment

Working...
                              X