Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hollywood march 9th-goes in 3 minutes !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hollywood march 9th-goes in 3 minutes !!

5 across on #2 "firewood",risking 15 bucks to clear over a hundred,lots of pace to set up his late kick !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Damn chunger, I was all over Ball Four....... $93 dbl from the 7-5 horse in the 7th....Had a $20 dbl........ He was the speed and the only horse that could beat Rail Trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtics86 View Post
      Damn chunger, I was all over Ball Four....... $93 dbl from the 7-5 horse in the 7th....Had a $20 dbl........ He was the speed and the only horse that could beat Rail Trip.
      i thought the speed would set up a closer,totally misread the race....

Comment

Chunger you or your guy got any early leans UFC 98?? Never to early to start talking.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          Chunger you or your guy got any early leans UFC 98?? Never to early to start talking.
          my guy has a lean on evans over machida,he did not put money on it,but i love it,was going to play it whether he liked it or not,he had a lean on pacman the other day,when he does not bet the plays i usually do not play them,but i really like this play,not a huge bet but will probably try a 100 to get back 180 !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            my guy has a lean on evans over machida,he did not put money on it,but i love it,was going to play it whether he liked it or not,he had a lean on pacman the other day,when he does not bet the plays i usually do not play them,but i really like this play,not a huge bet but will probably try a 100 to get back 180 !!
            mk,i can not wait for brown-faber rematch,my money will be on brown,but my heart pulling for faber,its a no-lose deal !! !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
              Cool. Looks good. I'll be looking forward to his, yours, mark's, pain's, fb coach's, tech's and PK's picks for the event. Should be fun. Two weeks away!
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
              X