Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRONCHUNG DERBY DAY PLAYS-exotic contenders !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the derby-we hit a 2,074.80 exacta,we win half of that // and pioneer paid 8.40 and 6.40 for place and show,so a little over 9 hundred profit for the day-WE WILL TAKE IT GUYS,THEY COULD HAVE PULLED PIONEER DOWN,HE CAME OUT ON THE 3RD AND 4TH PLACE HORSES IN THE STRETCH AND COST EITHER ONE OF THEM THE PLACE-WAS AMAZED THERE WAS NO INQUIRY !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally Posted by WayneChung
      FINAL SEASON RECAP april 24 records recap // bases 22-23 -2.70 units // hoops 23-20 -16.10 units // nhl 0-1 minus 3 units // kruise record 7-3 + 25.25 units,+5.05 at one unit a play !!
      WENT FROM 20 UNITS TO THE POSITIVE TO 20 UNITS TO THE NEGATIVE IN ONE DAY,that kind of money management is unacceptable so taking a break on bases and nba playoffs,not my favs anyway // WILL WORK ON THE PONIES AT CHURCHILL FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY IN THE PONY FORUM-SORRY FOR EVERYBODYY I LET DOWN !!

It's all about the Ponies baby ! We're looking forward to you selections for the Derby . Still been coasting off that Bundle we hit where the Surf Meets The Turf !!

Quit you're crying and go Manage some $$$$$$$'s at Churchill

WLYB TKN2

Told ya' Ass wipe !!

Comment

GUYS,OVER A DIME IN WINNINGS FOR MY FRIDAY And SATURDAY CHURCHILL PLAYS-this has been sweet !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
          Originally Posted by WayneChung
          FINAL SEASON RECAP april 24 records recap // bases 22-23 -2.70 units // hoops 23-20 -16.10 units // nhl 0-1 minus 3 units // kruise record 7-3 + 25.25 units,+5.05 at one unit a play !!
          WENT FROM 20 UNITS TO THE POSITIVE TO 20 UNITS TO THE NEGATIVE IN ONE DAY,that kind of money management is unacceptable so taking a break on bases and nba playoffs,not my favs anyway // WILL WORK ON THE PONIES AT CHURCHILL FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY IN THE PONY FORUM-SORRY FOR EVERYBODYY I LET DOWN !!

Told ya' Ass wipe !!

i got your ass-wipe !!

Comment

great day dime. had a pick 4 going into the derby with 7 horses. I picked the wrong bird: Summer! Wish I was around the computer to see your plays. Think I'm going to stop going to the track on big race days. I should have capped last night because I saw a ton of old friend and it turned into more of a social event.
            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
              great day dime. had a pick 4 going into the derby with 7 horses. I picked the wrong bird: Summer! Wish I was around the computer to see your plays. Think I'm going to stop going to the track on big race days. I should have capped last night because I saw a ton of old friend and it turned into more of a social event.
              i was heading out this morning,thinking the same thing,called my local whom said he would handle my exotics so i gave him my biz,hard to focus up there on the big race days-my buddy siad it was standing room only at the local otb we go to in ky !!

Comment

one of my best days ever at the track,for the new people around here,i can not make this kind of money everytime there's a big stakes race-SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN PREAKNESS OR BELMONT,OR MMA,OR NEXT GOOD HORSE RACE DAYS-I LUV U GUYS !!

Comment

yo chung i know you told me your book doesn't offer the japan events but we have sengoku 8 tonight or tommorrow morning technically. i just found out about it myself as i had a big training session, and i have some crazy colored hair brazilians over here talking that portugese mess and i keep saying ENGLISH guys please.....anyway i'll have a post up shortly, but i only see a couple books taking action....these guys are telling me everything so hopefully i have a good card.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                    yo chung i know you told me your book doesn't offer the japan events but we have sengoku 8 tonight or tommorrow morning technically. i just found out about it myself as i had a big training session, and i have some crazy colored hair brazilians over here talking that portugese mess and i keep saying ENGLISH guys please.....anyway i'll have a post up shortly, but i only see a couple books taking action....these guys are telling me everything so hopefully i have a good card.
                    my books not in a good mood,i hit the derby exacta on him for over a dime,and he had another guy put win money on that horse that won,i would not dare ask him for something like that right now-LOL,need to get an offshore brother.i am just not comfortable using them since pinnacle closed. ps-also i manage better with a local,they are only open for a couple of hours a day,with the offshores,i am not as patient and make action bets i would not normally make since they r open 24-7,anyway i am extremely compulsive and locals help me stay in check because i can not stand those lazy ass fat motherfuckers who feed off people with addiction problems beating me !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                      my books not in a good mood,i hit the derby exacta on him for over a dime,and he had another guy put win money on that horse that won,i would not dare ask him for something like that right now-LOL,need to get an offshore brother.i am just not comfortable using them since pinnacle closed. ps-also i manage better with a local,they are only open for a couple of hours a day,with the offshores,i am not as patient and make action bets i would not normally make since they r open 24-7,anyway i am extremely compulsive and locals help me stay in check because i can not stand those lazy ass fat motherfuckers who feed off people with addiction problems beating me !!
                      thats from the heart brother-sincerely ironchung-i hope you win every bet though my friend // where's chado been lately,he's not posting much and i miss that little dude !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                        thats from the heart brother-sincerely ironchung-i hope you win every bet though my friend // where's chado been lately,he's not posting much and i miss that little dude !!
                        completeley understand your strategy chung, whatever works for you great, i saw you hiy that horse play, amazing man, that must of been so awesome to hit big like that, my biggest hit like that was probably syracuse winning the championship with carmello, i had that prop at +1200, that was sweet.

I did have a good night and if you get a chance or have some free time you might want to check out the sengoku 8 videos.
                        Blanco vs mori, sandro vs denis, and hioki vs mann are highlighters man, there was really only 1 or 2 boring fights.

and yea i wonder what's up with chado also, hope everything is OK with him i see him on here so ya know i figure just let it be, hope your alright chado, i took his advice BTW and am just following spark in bases, best piece of advice he ever gave me. ( i know a lot of people follow spark but he was the first to tell me about it, and like a idiot i waited 2 years, what was i waiting for ?)

Comment

Working...
                        X