X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon 9-22 horse

Kentucky Downs Race 1:
    #3 Occasional Storm...w/p, ex 3/all, daily double 3/all

trainer dodgen won 3 out 4 entered at limited meet of racin at kent downs and one he lost got 2nd at 16-1 lost to 7-1 on the last jump...horse tomor. is on turf for first time and trainer usually has these ready, worth a bet
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

thanks jive I'll check it out!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

BOL with the ponies today bro!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

dodgen just won 7th race at kent. downs of course i didnt post and only had $20 win was 9/2 odds i still lost money on day but trainer was 4 out 6 w. a 16-1 shot that got 2nd....tomor last day he has one more goin in 7th im throwin bone on it
        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
          dodgen just won 7th race at kent. downs of course i didnt post and only had $20 win was 9/2 odds i still lost money on day but trainer was 4 out 6 w. a 16-1 shot that got 2nd....tomor last day he has one more goin in 7th im throwin bone on it
          jive,had my girlfriend over,flipped thru the entries and missed race #7,DAMN !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
            jive,had my girlfriend over,flipped thru the entries and missed race #7,DAMN !!
            jive hit san diego,and first half over,and game over twice,so was not all bad,was down going in and now the man owes me a little !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
            X