No announcement yet.

thurs BELMONT PLAY AS WE GO !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bvill,you got any clue why The #8 has been on the sodelines over a year,what do his workouts look like ?
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      bvill,you got any clue why The #8 has been on the sodelines over a year,what do his workouts look like ?
      RACE 8,i am going with the #8 mighty eros,5 to win and place !!

Comment

race 9, # 7 "SWEET BAMA BREEZE",20 across the board,my play of the day !!

Comment

he has the best speed,best form,best class,and best last race,and we may get 5 to 2 odds,lets play "sweet bama breeze" in race #9 at belmont for 50 dollars across the board instead of 20 !!

Comment

RACE 8,i am going with the #8 mighty eros,5 to win and place !!
            my horse broke terrible,lucky to finish 3rd,your horse should have won it bill !!

Comment

GL brother!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

guys "sweet bama" is 2 to 1,still great odds on this horse,the public is betting the #4 "better than swiss",they forget the turf is good,does not have the breeding too run on this type of turf,will not hit the board !!

Comment

CHA-CHING,THE NAME IS CHUNGY TUCKER,A HANDICAPPING MOTHERFUCKER,THEY BET HIM LATE BUT WE SHOULD CLEAR OVER A HUNDRED,AND LIKE I SAID "BETTER THAN SWISS" HATED THE GOOD TURF !!

Comment

CHA-CHING,THE NAME IS CHUNGY TUCKER,A HANDICAPPING MOTHERFUCKER,THEY BET HIM LATE BUT WE SHOULD CLEAR OVER A HUNDRED,AND LIKE I SAID "BETTER THAN SWISS" HATED THE GOOD TURF !!
                    SORRY,PULLED THE WRONG POST DOWN,WE UPPED THE BET TO 50 ACROSS !!

Comment

SORRY,PULLED THE WRONG POST DOWN,WE UPPED THE BET TO 50 ACROSS !!
                      PAID 5.30,3.50,2.80 !! WE CLEAR 140.00 BUCKS CHA-CHING !!

Comment

PAID 5.30,3.50,2.80 !! WE CLEAR 140.00 BUCKS CHA-CHING !!
                        i am talking bye like 5 lengths guys,those kind are so sweet,all the other horses were doing is sniffing bama'a ass-LOL !!

Comment

Nice call brother!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X