BillMill/Chung et al Del Mar Pacific Classic Sunday 8/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol
    you can see what your P6 ticket would cost using the calculator http://www.dmtc.com/handicapping/pick6/
    that would suck 8th pole,because you could not leave the AE'S out ,but it costs a ton more to put them in there,also i got a feeling i have the post time favorite covered,so if you get the favorite twice and have winners on all the other races,do you get two winning tickets,see how complicated this can get,and for an extra 3 dimes you should,this will make it where i will never bet one of these-LOL !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      ADDED 13 AND 14 IN RACE 11,FOR MY PICK SIX !!
      guys i am alive on my imaginary pick six,but its been pretty chalky,i need a longshot in race 11 for it to pay decent,i have a lot of shots going-LOL @!! 2nd ps-my goy on the colts is looking pretty smurfy !!

Comment

guys i am alive on my imaginary pick six,but its been pretty chalky,i need a longshot in race 11 for it to pay decent,i have a lot of shots going-LOL @!! 2nd ps-my goy on the colts is looking pretty smurfy !!
        if the 9 or 12 win race 11,would be the best payout !!

Comment

geez-250,000.00 GUYS,WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HALF THAT 125 LARGE FOR A 10 TO 14 DIME INVESTMENT !!

Comment

geez-250,000.00 GUYS,WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HALF THAT 125 LARGE FOR A 10 TO 14 DIME INVESTMENT !!
            "where the turf,meets the surf,down at old delmar,take a train,take a plane,take a car" !!

Comment

"where the turf,meets the surf,down at old delmar,take a train,take a plane,take a car" !!
              guyys,i have never hit a hundred thousand dollars in one day gambling,after taxes,you probably clear about 70 or 80 grand but not bad for a days work,i just hope some rich guy on here saw the selections and hit the winner !!

Comment

"where the turf meets the surf down at old delmar,take a train,take a plane,take a car" !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
                  Thanks for the sheets inside ! Good stuff ....

Kudos to the Chungster but I don't need 6 horses for each race
                  yes you do-damn bro,wish we could have gotten a bunch of guys together and split the costs on this one-WOW-125 grand pre taxes and cost of the ticket !!

Comment

and he shall be the pick-six kid,and he shall be a good man !!

Comment

Thanks Chungster and everyone that contributed their picks .

Had a good fun day .... winner on every race .

Picks were Golden !!

Comment

there is no half of pick 6 payout chungster u have to bet a $2 tic... so ur tic would cost 30k but it would won $250k
                        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                          there is no half of pick 6 payout chungster u have to bet a $2 tic... so ur tic would cost 30k but it would won $250k
                          live,i did not do the math but the 13 and 14 were both scratched in race 11,so without them,believe the ticket would have cost around 21 or 22 grand-thats a guess // just figured it 23,520.00 bucks to win 210,000.00 bucks,thats rough on the winnings but you have to lower the payout for the extra ticket,there were 5 winners !! after taxes and cost of ticket probably clear around 140 grand,not bad for a day at the office-LOL !!

Comment

Working...
                          X