HORSE PLAY OF THE MONTH-sat del mar oaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORSE PLAY OF THE MONTH-sat del mar oaks

storm mesa in race #8 del mar for saturday // 3 hundred across // in the san clemente this horse almost fell down on the backside,he steadied and turned in a 1;33.40 mile and had plenty to spare winning the race easy // this horse has won 5 in a row and just looks like the real deal // ton of speed in this race and a good patient turf jockey in the reigns with eddie martin jr !! ps-so storm mesa gets the call for the horse lock of the month !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung
    storm mesa in race #8 del mar for saturday // 3 hundred across // in the san clemente this horse almost fell down on the backside,he steadied and turned in a 1;33.40 mile and had plenty to spare winning the race easy // this horse has won 5 in a row and just looks like the real deal // ton of speed in this race and a good patient turf jockey in the reigns with eddie martin jr !! ps-so storm mesa gets the call for the horse lock of the month !!
    if your looking for some horses to box in exotics // misty ocean,oceane music,and lethal heat should get the box !!

Comment

chung, i love storm mesa to win this race, but you have to have the #8 satans circus in the exotic play.

good luck!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE
        chung, i love storm mesa to win this race, but you have to have the #8 satans circus in the exotic play.

good luck!
        it would not pay anything with those two on top jake,i had this horse last time at 14 to 1,if you will look thru my old threads you will see,first time lasik angle,i was looking for some value in the exacta,thats why i used the ones i did,but honestly i do not think satan's citcus lands in the top two-in my opinion !!

Comment

gl tomorrow

Comment

Good luck on the big one WC. I saw Storm Mesa's earlier win at the meet and, you're right, she overcame lots of trouble.

Beware of Ocane Music and Satan's Circus as three year old French fillies completely outclass Americans. Hope you hit it!

Comment

Good Luck Chung, staying away here, in fact taking the day to relax all together
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
                Good Luck Chung, staying away here, in fact taking the day to relax all together
                if things do not get better for me wildbill,i am going to stay away for awhile,been a tough 8 months for me,hope you have a nice relaxing day buddy !!

Comment

good luck chung
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

taking a break till the cup guys.......

Comment

guys i am making all the classic mistakes when you are going badly,betting too big,not being patient,not using my brain,in gris'es thread i said the two big closers could hit if the speed frys,they come in one-two,4 hundred exacta on a dollar,i have to regroup guys and calm down a little-I APPRECIATE EVERYBODYS PICKS IN HERE AS WE ARE GETTING MORE INTEREST OVER HERE THAN WE USE TO,8TH POLE,MEAIK,,MARGIN,JIVE,GRIS-THANKS GUYS-KEEP POSTING !!

Comment

guys i am making all the classic mistakes when you are going badly,betting too big,not being patient,not using my brain,in gris'es thread i said the two big closers could hit if the speed frys,they come in one-two,4 hundred exacta on a dollar,i have to regroup guys and calm down a little-I APPRECIATE EVERYBODYS PICKS IN HERE AS WE ARE GETTING MORE INTEREST OVER HERE THAN WE USE TO,8TH POLE,MEAIK,,MARGIN,JIVE,GRIS-THANKS GUYS-KEEP POSTING !!
                        AND YOU TOO WILDBILL AND JCIN'S BOSS AND ANYBODY I FORGOT-PONY'S ARE A PASSION !!

Comment

take a break bro, boss is in a funk as well
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            take a break bro, boss is in a funk as well
                            thanks ole buddy-hope mama gives you some backdoor tonight-LOL !!

Comment

thanks ole buddy-hope mama gives you some backdoor tonight-LOL !!

She is at work bro, so not gonna happen, watching the Olympics with my son.

Boss has been getting killed at the track, it can be good or bad, right now its bad.

Back off and wait for foots bro, real foots, not the pre season crap.

Good luck buddy
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X