No announcement yet.

IRONCHUNG-sat. belmont day plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another rough 4th place run-OUCH !! down about 160 bucks,need race#7 badly !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      guys,public has bet lady of venice down to 2 to1,i may scratch the bet,stay tuned !!

Comment

adding 2 dollar exacta wheel // all over 10 // and 10 over all // and we will keep, our bet on lady of venice !! !!
        Last edited by WayneChung; 06-07-2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

adding race#10 two dollar exacta wheel // all over THE#10 DANCING FOREVER // and THE# 10 DANCING FOREVER over all // I AM OUTA HERE // MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

DOWN ABOUT 180 TO 190 FOR THE DAY BUT PROUDINSKY WILL BRING THE BACON HOME RACE#10,CHANGING THIS BET TO 40 DOLLARS ACROSS !!

Comment

DOWN ABOUT 180 TO 190 FOR THE DAY BUT PROUDINSKY WILL BRING THE BACON HOME RACE#10,CHANGING THIS BET TO 40 DOLLARS ACROSS !!
              LATER BC BROTHERS !!

Comment

y-ADDING 10 TO WIN AND PLACE ON #1 ZAFTIG RACE#8 // AND 10 ACROSS ON #6 FATAL BULLETT RACE#9 !!

Comment

y-IN THE BELMONT 10 ACROSS ON #7 TALE OF EKATI,BUT HONESTLY THINK BROWN COOKS THEM !!@

Comment

y-IN THE BELMONT 10 ACROSS ON #7 TALE OF EKATI,BUT HONESTLY THINK BROWN COOKS THEM !!@
                    honestly i got cooked today over 3 hundred-tried by best to get big brown as i was giving up the field and laying 2 hundred to a hundred but got no takers so it could have been a lot worse-guys brown did not look right to me,but not sure if anyone could have beat the horse that won it today !!

Comment

Working...
                    X