who's your best horse past 10 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's your best horse past 10 years?

Was talking with a friend that knows a lot more about horse racing, and he told me it was between on of these three: Invasor, Real Quite, and Smarty Jones..who's yours?
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

I think we might have seen the best horse in the last 25 years race sat.. Time will tell over the next couple of Months.. But i think he wins the triple Crown and will be the best we have seen in along while

Comment

Easy Goer-Thoroughbred That was long time ago though
      Real Quiet might have been at the 10 year mark
      Pop Pop Kincaid- Harness

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas
        I think we might have seen the best horse in the last 25 years race sat.. Time will tell over the next couple of Months.. But i think he wins the triple Crown and will be the best we have seen in along while
        Really think he was running against a bunch of horses that haven't been as good in years past. Only the 18 horse is running in the Preakness. Also, think the reason Jones ran 8 Belles, was that he knew the field sucked..Funny how there's some questions that she was juiced now. I thought so right after I watched her collaspe on the cool down lap. Never seen that before.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Ghostzapper 2004 Horse of the Year and Breeders Cup Classic Winner.

Bettertalknow 2004 Turf Horse. Won me money too many times.

MOST HATED: Artie Schiller, Every time I bet him he loses, every time I don't he wins (kip Deville slowly be comming my next Artie Horse)
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I disagree that that Big Brown might be the greatest horse we seen in a long time. Maybe the best 3-year old. This was also a very weak field.

BB has the best chance to win the Triple Crown in most recent years.

Last year I felt Street Sence was gonna have it tough in Preakness and Belmont with eather Curlin or Hard Spun.

2 years ago Barbaro broke down and I am still comvinced Barbaro might have won that race, so we will never know.

The year before that the best horse didn't win the Derby (Giacamo)

Smarty blew it at Belmont. and just because he didn't win doesn't not make him the best horse.

Very weak 3 year crop. The derby time was slow. !st quarter in 23 and chamce, they were walking. Also, look at how many 3 year year Derby horse become better latter in the Year.

I don't think it would be a big suprise if Big Brown wins the Triple Crown. Belmont is tough and it's very tough to win 3 races in 5 weeks. If he does win I think we still have to wait to see what happens in the summer (I would assume Jim Danydy and/or Travers, maybe Haskell). And wait to see how he is against Curlin (who might be the best horse there is right now).

Also, the 2 year old champ War Pass didn't run.

I also believe That Big Brown could possibly be the greatest eventually. This horse is fast and could probably win at any distance.

Only time will tell.I
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Comment

I still think of War Emblem and Barbaro but I'm not an expert. A friend of mine is pretty good at the horses and he still raves over War Emblem.

Comment

Originally posted by i pic em u play
                I still think of War Emblem and Barbaro but I'm not an expert. A friend of mine is pretty good at the horses and he still raves over War Emblem.

Unfortunatly we'll never know about Barbaro.

I got a buddy that is in love with Cigar (but that might be over the past 10 years)
                Good Luck to everyone
                Adam

Comment

Invasor ran twelve times and won eleven. The one race he lost, he finished fourth. His career earnings were $7,804,070.

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
                    Invasor ran twelve times and won eleven. The one race he lost, he finished fourth. His career earnings were $7,804,070.
                    Including Dubi and he did beat Lava Man Twice (but not i nCally)
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvzZJ...eature=related

Lava Man, Bernadini, Giacomo, Perferct Drift, Premiun Tap...Lots of good horses in this race, and he closed hard on the last 1/8...Great Race...

Comment

Sarah Jessica Parker

Comment

tiznow does not have the credentials of some of these,just a big place in my heart for winning ole chunger some monster sized bets-that last year he won the breeders cup-wow did i make a score...
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                            tiznow does not have the credentials of some of these,just a big place in my heart for winning ole chunger some monster sized bets-that last year he won the breeders cup-wow did i make a score...
                            curlin is not too shabby either...

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                              Easy Goer-Thoroughbred That was long time ago though
                              Real Quiet might have been at the 10 year mark
                              Pop Pop Kincaid- Harness
                              you haven't been up to visit me in a while,hurting my feelings sweetie...

Comment

Working...
                              X