Friday's Bombs to look at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Bombs to look at

Would like to see what odds we can get in each of Friday's race. Let's say 8-1 or better.

Here is how I see them:

Filly and Mare Sprint

Who can get over the 3 and 7? I think the 5, 8 and 10 may pull it off

Juvenile Turf

Love the 9 here due to connections, over him? Like the 3 and 6.

Dirt Mile

To get over the 1? 6 for me
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Originally posted by BillMill71
    Would like to see what odds we can get in each of Friday's race. Let's say 8-1 or better.

Here is how I see them:

Filly and Mare Sprint

Juvenile Turf

Dirt Mile

Tentivily

Filly and Mare Sprint

I like #10 Baroness Thtcher, I like Desormeaux on horses at 10-1 to 15-1

La Traviata is gonna be too tough though

Juvenile Turf

*****I LOVE***** #6 Gio Ponti
    I also Like Nownownow, b/c I like Leparoux on the turf

Dirt Mile

If #3 Wonderin Boy runs like he did in the Whitney could take it wire to wire. also like #5 and #6
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Here is how I see them:

Filly and Mare Sprint

Juvenile Turf

Dirt Mile

I think the 3 & 7 can be beat here. They have never been pressured on the lead by no one. There are some speedsters in here that the way I am looking at it now ( sober ) could set it up for #1, #2 & #4 (on a sloppy track). The 2 will be laying them down once they hit the top of the stretch in a manner that the 3 nor the 7 can match. If its really sloppy, the 4 has won 3 of 4 in the slop. The #1 shows that he can get into trouble & still win for fun at 6f and has a better late kick than the 3 & 7.
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol
        I think the 3 & 7 can be beat here. They have never been pressured on the lead by no one. There are some speedsters in here that the way I am looking at it now ( sober ) could set it up for #1, #2 & #4 (on a sloppy track). The 2 will be laying them down once they hit the top of the stretch in a manner that the 3 nor the 7 can match. If its really sloppy, the 4 has won 3 of 4 in the slop. The #1 shows that he can get into trouble & still win for fun at 6f and has a better late kick than the 3 & 7.
        I agree, off track especially helps. Thinks we may see a big bomb here if off track.

1/4/10 with ALL. If we see both the 3 and 7 miss not only 1st but 2nd it will be a nice payoff
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Juvenile Turf

Once again, thinking of an off and yielding turf. I like the two Euros here then 8 and 12. The 2 really interests me
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Once again, thinking of an off and yielding turf. I like the two Euros here then 8 and 12. The 2 really interests me
            This will be interesting to see if they take these races off the turf.

I cannot stand that there are no PP's for the European horses. I can get where they finished, but thats it.

Without them, its hard to select anyone of them. I can say that the 12 does intrigue me though with his 2nd on a Yeilding track his last race. He's "dropping down in class" for this race, as are the 5,8,9,11. The other thing I can say for the Euros is that they have always carried higher weight & are now lightening the load at 122.

The #2 is coming back on 5 days rest after winning on a Yeilding track. His figures look good compared to alot of these in here & I like the fact that he has raced recently but he wont last down the stretch. The 9 goes out to the lead in both of his races & wins. Which is great, but, in his last race he ran a last quarter in 25 seconds. That will not get it done here.

The horse I do like is the #4. Should sit right off the pace & I look for him to rumble his way down the lane to win this. The #3, #7, #9 & #2 should fight it out for the minor awards
            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Guys thanks for the info this is who I'm looking at

Filly and Mare sprint

#8 Wild Gams also the 7 and 5

Juvenile Turf

#6 Gio Point

Dirt Mile

#6 Gottach Gold also like the 2
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol
                This will be interesting to see if they take these races off the turf.

I cannot stand that there are no PP's for the European horses. I can get where they finished, but thats it.

Without them, its hard to select anyone of them. I can say that the 12 does intrigue me though with his 2nd on a Yeilding track his last race. He's "dropping down in class" for this race, as are the 5,8,9,11. The other thing I can say for the Euros is that they have always carried higher weight & are now lightening the load at 122.

The #2 is coming back on 5 days rest after winning on a Yeilding track. His figures look good compared to alot of these in here & I like the fact that he has raced recently but he wont last down the stretch. The 9 goes out to the lead in both of his races & wins. Which is great, but, in his last race he ran a last quarter in 25 seconds. That will not get it done here.

The horse I do like is the #4. Should sit right off the pace & I look for him to rumble his way down the lane to win this. The #3, #7, #9 & #2 should fight it out for the minor awards
                I think that would be horrible if they took them off.

I just looked closer at the #4 and think you may be onto something there, and I think you are right on the #2, same reason I like it, but you are right, will most likely get taken in the stretch.

The #4, thanks
                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by orientalhawn
                  Guys thanks for the info this is who I'm looking at

Filly and Mare sprint

#8 Wild Gams also the 7 and 5

Juvenile Turf

#6 Gio Point

Dirt Mile

#6 Gottach Gold also like the 2
                  Like that 6 in the Mile as well

Good Luck
                  2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

IF...the weather is wet

Filly and Mare sprint

#8 and #4 I am considering

Juvenile Turf

big time crap shoot to me. i am really thinking of taking a chance on some big time bombs....we'll see.

Dirt Mile

#6 Gottach Gold and or #7

you would have to really think that a horse that is familar with the track would have an advantage, and then couple that with success on a wet track to boot....those are the angles i'm looking at tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X