X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Mill Saratoga 8-3

Had some time tonight to have a closer look. WPS

Race 1 #4

As soon as I tell Chung I need to stop trying to get over all the favorites, I do it here. Parisella is a crafty trainer and upgrades his rider. The most furlongs worked out of the bunch. Early speed in a field with more late or tactical speed, wire to wire and cross our fingers. Once again trying to get over the 1 entry and the 3. Also like the 10 and 9 at prices

Race 2 #3

Did I mention (everyday) I like Mott horses on turf, this one with Prado. How do you bet against the 2 entry though. 1/6/8 also look tough

Race 3 #8

Hate horses of long layoffs, for this one I will make an exception. 4/7/5 round out the field.

Race 4 #4

Not trying to beat this one, if I did try it would be with the 1, 8 or 5.

Race 5 #13

Will take the AE if in, if not the 6. Not much else there. Maybe the 2 or 9

Race 6 #5

Some amazing bred 2 year olds here. 1 entry seems too easy, you know I also like the 3.

Race 7 #5

7 looks strong as well. I am not sure how the 13 will like the turf. I wish anyone but Morales was on the 12 at that price. 4 and 1 (half to the 12) look ok as well.

Race 8 #3

Wire to wire I hope. 3/4/1 tri would pay decent I think.

Race 9 #12

11/8/1 finish out the field
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

good luck Bill

Comment

Good luck Mayne!

Comment

Nice tri there in the 3rd Bill. Working though and missed it. Leaving early for the course in the morning, then straight to the track. If you have anything for Toga on sat. Would appreciate.
        thx
        Peave
        redbirds

Comment

Originally posted by peave
          Nice tri there in the 3rd Bill. Working though and missed it. Leaving early for the course in the morning, then straight to the track. If you have anything for Toga on sat. Would appreciate.
          thx
          Peave
          golf,then the track,it gets no better than that brother,hope you have a great time !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

awesome Bill ... keep em coming ....

and ur user titile ...

I am just full of it!!! hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
            X