Saratoga 7/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saratoga 7/28

Working hard on the Del Mar and Saratoga card today. Hopefully it will pay off. Some great racing today. Here's what I'm playing at Saratoga.

Race 7 (The Diana)
    #1 Mauralakana – Ran well last year over this track, but
    only improved slightly this year, and has regressed in the last two. She needs o improve to win this and I don't think she will. I'll take a flyer.
    #1A Countess Scala is part of the entry and appears to be the rabbit.
    #2 Merible - A very consistent horse who always runs within two lengths of its bets figure. These are the horses I like to play. They try hard every time out. She got a terrible trip in her last race and now Gomez jumps on. A big plus. The horse gets the rail and a weight from the others.
    #3 Magnificent Song - figures do not look competitive here. Would have to make a big jump and I just don't see it.
    #4 Makderha - At 2-1 this horse is a big underlay. The only reason this horse is the favorite is because it ran a huge one in its last race. The previous two races were nothing special. A contender, but I'll have to let this one beat me.
    #5 Typhoon - From my viewpoint the most probable winner. Horse has gotten better every year. Runs solid every time out. On average this horse runs 3 lenghts faster than the #4 horse.
    #6 Danzon and #7 Argentina are both contenders.
    Predicted Order of finish: 5,2,7,6
    The Play:
    $6 to win on #5 My Typhoon
    $3 to win, $6 to place and $9 to show on #2 Meribel
    $2 exacta 5/2-6-7
    $2 exacta 2-5/2-5-6-7
    $1 exacta box 2-5-6-7
    $1 Pick 4: 5/3-4-5-7/3/1-3-5-9-7
    Last edited by weazel079; 07-28-2007, 02:30 PM.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

good luck and keep em comin

Comment

good luck, Weaz!

Comment

trying a little saftey bet here for my pick 4.

$5 exacta 3-5/3-4-5
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Working...
        X