Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRIS,been working on whitney and diana july 28 at saratoga !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRIS,been working on whitney and diana july 28 at saratoga !!

i give my milk down,fast or muddy,soft or firm,two of the toughest races i have ever tried to cap-think i will just watch or do small exacta box for fun // i do think "brass hat" has a chance on a muddy or sloppy track and should be big odds !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung
    i give my milk down,fast or muddy,soft or firm,two of the toughest races i have ever tried to cap-think i will just watch or do small exacta box for fun // i do think "brass hat" has a chance on a muddy or sloppy track and should be big odds !!

Are they sisters

OR

Mom ~~Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by tdtylert
      Are they sisters

OR

Mom ~~Daughter
      you goof-they are lesbos...you like anything in either race brother ??

Comment

Originally posted by tdtylert
        Are they sisters

OR

Mom ~~Daughter
        i'm laughing but i did a mother-daughter team in bed one time,the mom was a better lay than the daughter,that one cost a few hundred washingtons-LOL !!

Comment

i'm laughing but i did a mother-daughter team in bed one time,the mom was a better lay than the daughter,that one cost a few hundred washingtons-LOL !!
          FOR YOU PREDS OUT THERE,THE DAUGHTER WAS OVER 18,MOM WAS IN HER FIFTIES AND FINE !!

Comment

IN THE DIANA,IF THE TURF COMES UP SOFT OR YIelding which is very possible,like "mauralakana,danzon,and argentina !!

Comment

Two words

SUN KING
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
              Clark: What's steroids?
              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I am gonna be there tomorrow.
                Good Luck to everyone
                Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                Clark: What's steroids?
                Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                  Two words

SUN KING
                  PLENTY OF PACE TO SET HIM UP,HOW DOES HE LIKE MUD ??

Comment

y-IF ITS MUDDY OR SLOPPY-GOING WITH AWESOME TWIST AND BRASS HAT IN WHITNEY,IF TRACK IS FAST-PAPI CHULLO !! PS-NOTHING OVER 10 ACROSS,EXTREMELY TOUGH TO CAP THIS RACE !!
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 07-27-2007, 11:45 PM.

Comment

IN THE DIANA,IF THE TURF COMES UP SOFT OR YIelding which is very possible,like "mauralakana,danzon,and argentina !!
                      IF SOFT OR YIELDING GOING TO EXACTA BOX THESE THREE,IF TURF FIRM PLAYING MY TYPHOON,ALL WAGERS SMALL UNDER 20 BUCKS EACH !!

Comment

Dr. Chung,

The Diana is pretty tough, especially if the turf is soft. I love the Whitney:

Fairbanks
                        Diamond Stripes
                        Papi Chullo

all should be solid prices. I'm not buying into Brass Hat, but I've been wrong about him before. I'm hoping the rain doesn't produce too many scrastches

Comment

IF SOFT OR YIELDING GOING TO EXACTA BOX THESE THREE,IF TURF FIRM PLAYING MY TYPHOON,ALL WAGERS SMALL UNDER 20 BUCKS EACH !!
                          guys,turf was firm in with a winner in the diana on "my typhoon" paid over 8.00 bucks,one play out 10 across on papa chullo in the 10th-the whitney,also doing 5 across on brass hat !! !!

Comment

guys,turf was firm in with a winner in the diana on "my typhoon" paid over 8.00 bucks,one play out 10 across on papa chullo in the 10th-the whitney,also doing 5 across on brass hat !! !!
                            unbelievable odds on both horses-and down the stretch they come !1

Comment

unbelievable odds on both horses-and down the stretch they come !1
                              ouch,that sucked a donkey dick...

Comment

Working...
                              X