Good luck KMann, hope all is well with you and yours
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Jc

Originally posted by jcindaville
      Is their anything you dont handicapp. lol

Good luck KMann, hope all is well with you and yours
      Badminton, HorseShoes, VolleyBall, and the local KY "Toilet Seat Tossing Contest".....

And yes my man, all is well over here.....and you're right, I'm getting to Old to work the long hours I do, but it's all I know....Up every AM at 4:30, a habit I've had for Over 30 years, and my Sons say, my activity is what keeps me young.......Now the GrandKids, , they age me one year for every week they're around

Sorry about your GrandPa my man, hope you got to visit with him, and you are in a position to rely/remember all the "Little" things he taught/tried to teach ya........The hi light of my life was, and Is still, my GrandPa on my Mothers side.....

I was too young to really appreciate all the lil quips and quirps he had, but as I got older, especially today, I fondly remember him bringing me to BaseBall games, teaching me how to pitch, repair a lawn mower, and gave me the ambition/courage I have to endeavor some difficult tasks....

My GrandPa always told me to not belittle or hurt anyone to better yourself, and always encourage others in their endeavors.....I have a one liner by Mark Twain, he gave me years ago, and I have it laminated and put in my Possession Box along with his picture, and the book by "Lew Burdette" (How to pitch), and his original "Barlow Pocket Knife" he gave me when I was 13........here's the saying....

"Keep away from People who be little your ambition........Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great"--Mark Twain

You're one of my favorites here, don't ever change, be as you are today..........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Kapt...
        THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

good luck wit tha caballos, Kapt'n!

Comment

Results

Originally posted by Kaptain
            RACE #........................Horses

1.................................5/1.......#5 paid 3.80/3.00/220
            2.................................7/4.......Nothing
            3.................................8/1/5/9.#8 paid 6.80/4.00/3.00....#5 paid 4.20
            4.................................1..........Nothing
            5.................................2/5.......Nothing
            6.................................3/6/1....#3 pd 6.20/3.60/2,80, #1 pd 2.80/3.00
            7.................................7/5.......Nothing
            8.................................1/6/10/4#1 nothing, #6 pd 14.40/6.00/5.00, #10 pd 4.00/3.20, #4 nothing
            9.................................5/1/2.....#5 & #2 nothing, #1 pd 3.40/2.20/2.20
            10...............................4/7/1/6...#4 pd 3.40/2.60/2.20, #1 pd 5.40/3.40, # #7 nothing
            11................................8...........Nothing

gl fellows----kapt
            lock and load for next time.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
              Badminton, HorseShoes, VolleyBall, and the local KY "Toilet Seat Tossing Contest".....

And yes my man, all is well over here.....and you're right, I'm getting to Old to work the long hours I do, but it's all I know....Up every AM at 4:30, a habit I've had for Over 30 years, and my Sons say, my activity is what keeps me young.......Now the GrandKids, , they age me one year for every week they're around

Sorry about your GrandPa my man, hope you got to visit with him, and you are in a position to rely/remember all the "Little" things he taught/tried to teach ya........The hi light of my life was, and Is still, my GrandPa on my Mothers side.....

I was too young to really appreciate all the lil quips and quirps he had, but as I got older, especially today, I fondly remember him bringing me to BaseBall games, teaching me how to pitch, repair a lawn mower, and gave me the ambition/courage I have to endeavor some difficult tasks....

My GrandPa always told me to not belittle or hurt anyone to better yourself, and always encourage others in their endeavors.....I have a one liner by Mark Twain, he gave me years ago, and I have it laminated and put in my Possession Box along with his picture, and the book by "Lew Burdette" (How to pitch), and his original "Barlow Pocket Knife" he gave me when I was 13........here's the saying....

"Keep away from People who be little your ambition........Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great"--Mark Twain

You're one of my favorites here, don't ever change, be as you are today..........
              Just saw this Karl, thanks. I remember fishing most with my grandpa, we would always go fishing when i was little.

430 am, i can believe that, everytime i log on before i go to work around 630 i see you on here. 430 im still deep asleep

I feel confident is saying that you would be an absolute great grandpa, your grand kids are blessed to have you in their lives
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X