Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 6/30 Spot Plays

YTD: -$62.50
    (based on a rating of $10 to win and place on each play)
    33 plays
    13 winners
    4 seconds
    2 thirds
    14 off board

Each play is to be bet at equal amounts to win and place.

Arlington Park Race 4 Play #3 Throng
    This is a 1 1/8 mile small stakes on the main track and my selection drops in from a graded stakes race in which he lost all chance as the winner went wire to wire on a speed favoring surface. Pletcher has been cleaning up at these lesser stakes at Arlington, particularly when teamed up with jockey Douglas.

Belmont Park Race 9 Gr. I Suburban Hcp. Play #5 Fairbanks
    I've been waiting for this race for weeks as I expected to get odds of at least 10-1 as this horse challenged Invasor. Alas, Invasor is now retired and the odds will be closer to 2-1. But this horse ran a huge race at Santa Anita three months ago and has pointed ever since to this Grade I stakes by Pletcher. He'll be the lone speed and appears to be able to run all day. He has the top Beyer figure of any horse in the country this year.

Prairie Meadows Race 8 Gr. II Cornhusker B.C. Hcp. Play #9 Dry Martini
    It's a testimony to how screwed up racing is that there are three graded stakes today for older routing horses---the above mentioned Suburban, the Hollywood Gold Cup and this race. That helps create a very soft field for this $300,000 race. My horse has won two in a row in Florida including a Grade 3 win four weeks ago. He's since been switched to top trainer Barclay Tagg. There's a lot of speed to set up his off the pace running style. (NOTE: This is a night race)

Opinion only in Hollywood Gold Cup:
    #5 Molengao in a mild upset over Lava Man.

Thx and GL
    redbirds

Comment

gris good luck!!
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Good Luck Gris
        THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
          YTD: -$62.50
          (based on a rating of $10 to win and place on each play)
          33 plays
          13 winners
          4 seconds
          2 thirds
          14 off board

Each play is to be bet at equal amounts to win and place.

Arlington Park Race 4 Play #3 Throng
          This is a 1 1/8 mile small stakes on the main track and my selection drops in from a graded stakes race in which he lost all chance as the winner went wire to wire on a speed favoring surface. Pletcher has been cleaning up at these lesser stakes at Arlington, particularly when teamed up with jockey Douglas.

Belmont Park Race 9 Gr. I Suburban Hcp. Play #5 Fairbanks
          I've been waiting for this race for weeks as I expected to get odds of at least 10-1 as this horse challenged Invasor. Alas, Invasor is now retired and the odds will be closer to 2-1. But this horse ran a huge race at Santa Anita three months ago and has pointed ever since to this Grade I stakes by Pletcher. He'll be the lone speed and appears to be able to run all day. He has the top Beyer figure of any horse in the country this year.

Prairie Meadows Race 8 Gr. II Cornhusker B.C. Hcp. Play #9 Dry Martini
          It's a testimony to how screwed up racing is that there are three graded stakes today for older routing horses---the above mentioned Suburban, the Hollywood Gold Cup and this race. That helps create a very soft field for this $300,000 race. My horse has won two in a row in Florida including a Grade 3 win four weeks ago. He's since been switched to top trainer Barclay Tagg. There's a lot of speed to set up his off the pace running style. (NOTE: This is a night race)

Opinion only in Hollywood Gold Cup:
          #5 Molengao in a mild upset over Lava Man.
          gris-hesandoldsalt and corinthian both put early heat on fairbanks and he put those two to bed-the #one got a dream trip-i thought he ran a huge race to get 2nd-pretty hot fractions for that distance-lets try him next out ??
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
            gris-hesandoldsalt and corinthian both put early heat on fairbanks and he put those two to bed-the #one got a dream trip-i thought he ran a huge race to get 2nd-pretty hot fractions for that distance-lets try him next out ??
            PS-I WILL HAVE MINE SHAKEN NOT STIRRED // DRY MARTINI IN DA HOUSE !! 2ND PS-NICE CAPPING BROTHER !!
            Last edited by WayneChung; 06-30-2007, 11:14 PM.
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Recap

Throng won, paying 3.80 to win and 2.60 to place.
              Fairbanks finished second, paying 3.50 to place.
              Dry Martini won, paying 7.20 to win and 3.80 to place.

Wagered: $60 (based on $10 to win and place on all three)
              Cashed: $ $104.50
              Profit: +$44.50

After a very slow start on the year, I've knocked the YTD loss down to $18. Hope to be in the black soon.

Comment

Well done

Griz-Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X