Saturday 6/16 Spot Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 6/16 Spot Plays

YTD: -$67.50 (based on $10 to win and place on each selection)

I went two-for-three last week to continue my comeback.
    So far...
    32 plays
    13 wins
    3 seconds
    2 thirds
    14 off board

There are a lot of great races today but I have no strong opinions on any of them except one.

Delaware Park Race 6 Obeah Stakes Play #14 Unbridled Belle
    While the post position is difficult, there's a long run to the first turn in this 1 1/8 mile race and there may be a few scratches. My horse is a Pletcher trainee making her first start of the year after running so-so in several Grade I races last year. She could be one of the top older fillies in the country this year and was given a lot of time off after her tough campaign last year. Pletcher is deadly off long layoffs. This horse was two-for-two last year at Delaware. Jose Velez is coming in to ride---a positive sign that Pletcher could convince a jockey to ship in on a day with so many big races at different tracks. We could get 7-2 or 4-1 because of the big field.

Opinion Only:

#7 Flashy Bull in the Stephen Foster at Churchill Downs (Race 10)

gris good luck!!
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Good Luck
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Gl Today Gris
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good Luck
          THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
            YTD: -$67.50 (based on $10 to win and place on each selection)

I went two-for-three last week to continue my comeback.
            So far...
            32 plays
            13 wins
            3 seconds
            2 thirds
            14 off board

There are a lot of great races today but I have no strong opinions on any of them except one.

Delaware Park Race 6 Obeah Stakes Play #14 Unbridled Belle
            While the post position is difficult, there's a long run to the first turn in this 1 1/8 mile race and there may be a few scratches. My horse is a Pletcher trainee making her first start of the year after running so-so in several Grade I races last year. She could be one of the top older fillies in the country this year and was given a lot of time off after her tough campaign last year. Pletcher is deadly off long layoffs. This horse was two-for-two last year at Delaware. Jose Velez is coming in to ride---a positive sign that Pletcher could convince a jockey to ship in on a day with so many big races at different tracks. We could get 7-2 or 4-1 because of the big field.

Opinion Only:

#7 Flashy Bull in the Stephen Foster at Churchill Downs (Race 10)
            nice capping gris !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Unbridled Belle finished second, paying 5.00 to place. Flashy Bull did win the Foster at 6-1, but since I only posted it as an opinion it won't copunt in my record.

Profit on $5 on the day based on $10 to win and place as I keep slowly gnawing into my loss after a very slow start earlier in ther year.

Comment

Working...
              X