Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Derby+Hollywood

Ohio Deby
    This is a very competitive race. 5 of the 8 horses rank within a length of each other when you factor in the weight. Catown Cat is about 3 lengths faster than the rest, but with the 7 to 9 pounds the horse concedes to the others its just another contender. The 3 horses you can throw out are: Forty Grams, Danny Sez, and Officer Rocket. Here's the breakdown:

Moyers Pond - improving every start. Runs solid every time.
    Starbase - early speed horse along with Catown cat. Got the adantage of being inside Cat.
    Delightful Kiss - closer, but has an outside post so will probably lose some ground. Like this horse in the 2nd spot.
    Catown Cat - the weight really hurts his chances here. Will have to run his best to win. Throwing him out.
    Reporting for Duty - improving contender

The Play: exacta 3-4-8/3-4-5-8

almost post time
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Originally posted by weazel079
    Ohio Deby
    This is a very competitive race. 5 of the 8 horses rank within a length of each other when you factor in the weight. Catown Cat is about 3 lengths faster than the rest, but with the 7 to 9 pounds the horse concedes to the others its just another contender. The 3 horses you can throw out are: Forty Grams, Danny Sez, and Officer Rocket. Here's the breakdown:

Moyers Pond - improving every start. Runs solid every time.
    Starbase - early speed horse along with Catown cat. Got the adantage of being inside Cat.
    Delightful Kiss - closer, but has an outside post so will probably lose some ground. Like this horse in the 2nd spot.
    Catown Cat - the weight really hurts his chances here. Will have to run his best to win. Throwing him out.
    Reporting for Duty - improving contender

The Play: exacta 3-4-8/3-4-5-8

almost post time
    damn needed to turn that ex. around the #5 made move like he was shot out a cannon i was at the race
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
      damn needed to turn that ex. around the #5 made move like he was shot out a cannon i was at the race
      definetley made a mistake, but it was not my capping, it was my ticket formulation.

Payoff was good, so this one stings a little.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Working...
      X